Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hugeman

Houston area

i pretty much just got off accutane and it left scars , im sure everyones heard this before , like one i got in 4th grade i thought had dissapeared is now completely visible.

anyways, im from houston texas and was wondering if anyone has gone to the doctor in this area for acne scar treatment????

and/or the best treatment for roLLing scars. THX

ill show pics later

i pretty much just got off accutane and it left scars , im sure everyones heard this before , like one i got in 4th grade i thought had dissapeared is now completely visible.

anyways, im from houston texas and was wondering if anyone has gone to the doctor in this area for acne scar treatment????

and/or the best treatment for roLLing scars. THX

ill show pics later

ninja.gif if i were a ninja i wouldnt have to worry ew? i hate taking pics up close now

can anyone give feedback too not only on houston area stuff but what i should do plz?

Hugeman -

You may want to look into subscisions with a filler for rolling scars. From what I have found in research, the filler is needed to fill the scar area and the subscision unbinds the underlying scar tissue so the filler can take effect. I am going for a second round of subscisions with a fascian filler here in the Dallas/Fort Worth area so I will post how it went once the swelling goes down in a couple of months and I can see the results. I am not sure who does it in Houston but they have many fine dr.s there and I am sure there are either cosmetic surgeons and dermatologic surgeons that do the procedure.

Dan T.

im not quite sure what fillers are yet or how they work

but thanks for the info , i just read a big forum on some tamaras improvements on subsicions i beleive

but thad be great if you posted pics