Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok am a dude who is 18 years old and am an acne sufferer for 4 years now. Never had a girl or even kissed a girl up to now. Lately I realized that I can't put my life on hold cuz of this shit, so I started to go out. Today I went out and finally brought home my first girl eusa_angel.gif, back at her home she told me how beautifull the night was and stuff (this must have been a sign that she liked me or something). Damn what did I do? I just gave here a kiss on the cheek and went back home. So stupid I am, why didn't I just kissed the girl, why am I such a pussy? Somebody tell me what to do next time. Plzz

You kissed her on the cheek. that's a start. Relax, you didn't strike out or anything because I think its a good start. If she really likes you and you like her, call her again and set up a date. Then next time get a little bit more intimate and then more intimate as time goes by. Then it starts heating up and if you play your game right she'll want more and that way when the time is right you finish what you intended to start. Just remember, stay confident and in control. Don't show any weaknesses, that's key right there. Treat her right, though from your post I know you will.

Maybe she'll like you more because you didn't try to grope her. Just think of it as you were being a gentleman . You don't have to stick your tongue down someones throat on the first date! Keep hope alive!!...Good luck with your girl, you sound like a sweet guy.

Thnx people smile.gif but I don't even have her number or anything only I know she's on my old school so I should meet here there or something doubt.gif and I only know here front name .

life is about finding good relationships, and remember that having a good relationship with your own self is critical, if you negatively put yourself down and think you don't have a chance, then likely hood is that you just won't have a chance. So take the chance my man!

good luck mate

Thnx people  smile.gif but I don't even have her number or anything only I know she's on my old school so I should meet here there or something doubt.gif and I only know here front name .

ok now what u need to do next time u hang out with her: drink a little bit to make you more relaxed and not all uptight and just make a move. this is what i do and it works

Thnx people  smile.gif but I don't even have her number or anything only I know she's on my old school so I should meet here there or something doubt.gif and I only know here front name .

If you have a car, just wait at the school for her.

If you have a car, just wait at the school for her.

You'll meet new people and form new relationships no problem so long as you just relax a bit smile.gif You sound lovely, loads of girls love a polite guy who seems a bit shy biggrin.gif It sounds kind of immoral-but alcohol can be VERY helpful in giving you confidence and helping you to chill out more... cool.gif

Just try to enjoy meeting new people and if you get someting more- go for it biggrin.gif Good luck! cool.gif

God the first kiss! i remember when i first kissed a girl it was the most terrifying experience of my life. All those thoughts coming into your mind "what if shes only being friendly", "what if i'm naturally just a really fucking awful kisser", and then finally, "why am i sitting here just looking at her with this petrified expression on my face!" But the truth is once you do it it becomes so much easier and your self confidence will go sky high. Just invite her out on another date, try and relax and when the time comes...seize your oppitunity! biggrin.gif

And i know people always go on about how girls are really into confident guys and stuff and to an extent i guess this is true, but don't be falsely confident because if you try to hard it will be really noticeable and uneasy. I speak from experience on this one! eusa_shifty.gif

Whenever I'm not 100% sure if I am reading the signs correctly or if I'm just really nervous about leaning in for the first kiss I just say, "I really like you, and I want to kiss you, but I'm kind of nervous." This does a couple of things, first you don't have to worry about the dreaded pull back when you lean in. Second, she is probably nervous about it too and she will think that it is sweet that you are aswell. Third, she will know what is coming and it will be much easier for you to kiss her knowing you have permission.

And I have gotten less than a kiss on the cheek on a first date, and things still worked out so don't worry about it. Also, as a couple of people mentioned before a little liquid courage never hurts (just don't overdo it).

Whenever I'm not 100% sure if I am reading the signs correctly or if I'm just really nervous about leaning in for the first kiss I just say, "I really like you, and I want to kiss you, but I'm kind of nervous."  This does a couple of things, first you don't have to worry about the dreaded pull back when you lean in.  Second, she is probably nervous about it too and she will think that it is sweet that you are aswell.  Third, she will know what is coming and it will be much easier for you to kiss her knowing you have permission.

And I have gotten less than a kiss on the cheek on a first date, and things still worked out so don't worry about it.  Also, as a couple of people mentioned before a little liquid courage never hurts (just don't overdo it).

Asking is deffinetly the way to go, especially since that way you can't get slapped with a sexual harrasment charge. And it is nerve racking but you gotta work up the balls to do it eventually or die regrettful and alone. And it only gets easier after the first time.