Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So last year I used a cream foundation, concealer, and a powder over that for my makeup. Unfortunately, I'm afraid that it looked kind of fake. It also rubbed off REALLY easily. For a while this summer I went without any makeup (except a little bit of concealer), but I felt like my acne was really visible. I want to use some makeup to cover up my mild/moderate acne and blemishes (especially around my chin), but I don't want to wear to much, have it rub off easily, or look fake (or spend too much $). So, does anyone have any suggestions?

Why were you using a cream foundation? You should be using a sheer oil free foundation and concealer so it won't looks so fake. Or try mineral makeup. It looks really natural.

I agree with Trouble about Mineral make up - it looks fantastic and much more natural than any liquid foundation I have used.

I am using Veggie Girl's mineral makeup, which is a very good price, even with shipping. You could PM her for a price list etc, and she does really cheap samples so you can get a match and try it out.

Mineral makeup is like a fine powder. You only need a tiny bit, and there are different ways of applying it to get more or less coverage. Mine stays on all day and just needs blotting occasionally. It doesn't slide in the heat, or come off on your clothes very easily either.

Guest ldanielle

I've been using Clinique Superbalanced foundation and people tell me my face looks natural with it on, and it seems to cover spots well, mineral make up sounds good though from everything I've read on these boards I think I might try it