Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I just bought the St. Ives apricot scrub today, because I've heard a lot of good things about it.

Can anyone here share their opinions on it?

Thanks

It works well for me. I love the stuff! Good luck with it eusa_angel.gif

I just bought the St. Ives apricot scrub today, because I've heard a lot of good things about it.

Can anyone here share their opinions on it?

Thanks

It works well for me. I love the stuff! Good luck with it eusa_angel.gif

I just washed my face with it, and so far I love it!

The smell is so refreshing! I'm also going to use it as a mask tonight.

Lets hope it helps with my acne.....

i got the medicated version (with salicylic acid) and loved it!!!! it was the miracle product for my acne. though i thought the scrub particles were too rough for my skin. but still, i'll keep on buying.

ps. why would you use it as a mask? your skin will probably be dried up so horribly and it won't do anything for pimples. reconsider.

i got the medicated version (with salicylic acid) and loved it!!!! it was the miracle product for my acne. though i thought the scrub particles were too rough for my skin. but still, i'll keep on buying.

ps. why would you use it as a mask? your skin will probably be dried up so horribly and it won't do anything for pimples. reconsider.

I have the salicylic acid one too! I agree, why a mask? It works fine when you use it how it says smile.gif Although i have to use BP with it to clear me up.

I tried it last summer at my cousin's house. i like the smell, but i think that was one of the things that cause my acne

i used it 2 days in a row and got an eczema flair up.. i was rubbing too hard i think and shouldnt have used it 2 days in a row.. as long as you dont have really sensative skin it should work well.. just dont scrub too hard like i did.