Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. GottaBeJuicedSon

I applied for mental disability today.

Folks, my life is so pathetic, and these scars are so incredibly dehabilitating, that I have filed for mental disability today at the social security office. I'm only 23 years old. Of course, I had to tell them about my other problems growing up, because they wouldn't understand me being so depressed because of acne/scarring. They'd laugh at me if I told them just how much this as ruined my life, simply because they have never experienced it. It's so easy to tell people that everything is okay, and it'll get better, when you're not the one facing the same brutally scarred face in the mirror everyday. I know how the world, and especially the US works. My scarring has caused possible employers to reject me, women to reject me, friends to reject me, and my own damn family to reject me. Hell, I have been out with my half-sisters, who I don't talk to anymore, and I could tell how ashamed they were to be in public with me. They're average to good looking, of course, and they'd all hate to be associated with me in any way. Even though all three of my half-sisters have been strippers at one point or another in their lifetime, they have the audacity to judge me. Anyhow, sorry about the rant. Moving on...

Basically, I am applying to get 600 damn dollars a month to live off of. My Mother, God bless her soul, is an alcoholic waitress who allows me to stay in her single wide trailer for the time being. However, she does want me out. She doesn't respect me, or like me, and I don't think she's capable of loving me. I understand, though, and I do not blame her at all.

All I can say is, if I would've gotten accutane to start with, I would be a productive, good looking man, and I would've never had to resort to any of this. I plead with all of you to please stop the topicals and creams if your acne is severe, and just get on the accutane. Don't let your life go to waste like mine has.

Fuck people man. They're the reason you're doing this.

Look at obese fatasses. Do they all stay home because they're embarrassed? No. They go out, and some even wear SHORTS!

According to you, you have some sort of amazing body. Show it off. I guarentee if you show off your amazing body as you said you have, girls will look past the scars because good body > shitty face.

You're letting yourself be held back. It's a shame. But hey, do what you want. If I were in your shoes, I'd be doing shit a lot different.

first off, good luck getting the disability... but i know it could take months and months for you to get approved and even see a penny.

the thing is, you really do need to go out and try to look for a job regardless of your self concious thoughts. there are lots of employers who look way past that. i know it's hard to believe but it's true. they want honest reliable people working for them, your scars shouldn't be a factor. i see people in wheel chairs, blind people, obese people, etc working at all sorts of good jobs.

good luck bro. i mean it.

iv looked at your photos, mrgottabejuicedson, and i see you as very attractive, actually. even if your scars were worse id think the same. and i dont have really bad skin, so its not just scarred people who will accept you. bet ud be even more attractive if you smiled more though. please dont put yourself down so much its not fair on yourself.

I can understand how hopeless you feel- but you can't let your life go to waste because of skin. There are so many inspirational people in the world doing beautiful things but dealing with severe facial disfigurments etc. Life can be full of shit but so what-you just have to get over it.

If you really want the disability thing and don't wanna work etc, you should try and find pleasure from helping other people with charties or whatever. You could do anything- you could even set up your own charity to help other people like you with scarring- I know that's a big thing to do, but it's just to proove the point that you can be anyone you want and do whatever you want.

You're just a random person to me so I have the benefit of beiong able to see your situation from an outsiders, unbiased view- I know your confidence is probably very low and you feel like shit.........but it doesn't have to be that way. You could just as easily have posted here telling us how you are helping other people with scarring to realise that they can and do deserve to lead fulfilling lives etc.

Theres no point wallowing in your own self pity, you know? I understand how crying, ranting etc for a bit can be helpful but...my god don't waste you're life being so negative.

You are a beautiful person with or without scarring. You seem to have a lovely personality too. I know for a fact that I would be able to love someone with scarring like you, and I have almost perfect skin now, so I'm not even biased anymore.

Telling you to snap out of it sounds so harsh but thats the point I'm getting at.

You need a fresh start. Life is full of obstacles and set backs but you can overcome them-thats what makes living fun! Think of what you are lucky to have.... I'll bet you there's people waaaay worse off than you. Now go and have a good time! biggrin.gif

^ No doubt. Waste of skin. What do you do thats productive with your life instead of bitching on this forum all day?

HOLY CRAP!!!!

Look at MR. GottaBeJuicedSon's stats..

( 57.2 posts per day / 0.02% of total forum posts )

57 posts per day??!!!! OMFG THATS A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I know for a fact that I would be able to love someone with scarring like you, and I have almost perfect skin now, so I'm not even biased anymore."

I don't mean to be offensive, but that's absolute bullshit. You wouldn't give me the time of day. Please don't fill my mind with delusional fantasy, because that's exactly why i'm so depressed today. Delusions of happiness, acceptance, and love from others has left me so disappointed, that I am now applying for mental disability.

"I know for a fact that I would be able to love someone with scarring like you, and I have almost perfect skin now, so I'm not even biased anymore."

I don't mean to be offensive, but that's absolute bullshit. You wouldn't give me the time of day. Please don't fill my mind with delusional fantasy, because that's exactly why i'm so depressed today. Delusions of happiness, acceptance, and love from others has left me so disappointed, that I am now applying for mental disability.

"If I didn't give you the time of the day I can tell you now that it would be because of you're depressing, negative attitude"

Now you're just making excuses as to why you wouldn't give me a chance.

Moving on.

sounds cheesy/corny/pooey but don't judge others and they won't judge you. like u amie, im not biased and scars arent something id have on my list of faults in man.

"If I didn't give you the time of the day I can tell you now that it would be because of you're depressing, negative attitude"

Now you're just making excuses as to why you wouldn't give me a chance.

Moving on.

Mr. GottaBeJuicedSon, it's time for you to stop dealing us pity cards. Just because you have acne scars doesn't make you any less of a person, and it seems to me that you're just putting yourself down for attention. Think of all the starving, homeless people in the world, each one of them would kill to be in your position - a roof over your head, food to eat, electricity to spam57 post per day on an online message board. They'd all take a petty thing like acne if they were in your position.

You have it better than billions of people on this earth. Just something to think about.

whatever rubbish u come out with about not being accepted, i still think your attractive and i would date u if i had a chance and you were happier with yourself. and ur not in my brain so you cant prove otherwise. muwaha

whatever rubbish u come out with about not being accepted, i still think your attractive and i would date u if i had a chance and you were happier with yourself. and ur not in my brain so you cant prove otherwise. muwaha

For Tony Blair's career GET A LIFE!!! You are so uncool. Life ain't gonna get no better unless you (yeah, you have to do the work, not other people, the world don't revolve around you) try to sort it out. Grow a backbone man and quit making out you have it way worse than everyone in the world.

I'm sorry for the above from me, but I'm being honest.

Mr. GottaBeJuicedSon, it's time for you to stop dealing us pity cards. Just because you have acne scars doesn't make you any less of a person, and it seems to me that you're just putting yourself down for attention. Think of all the starving, homeless people in the world, each one of them would kill to be in your position - a roof over your head, food to eat, electricity to spam57 post per day on an online message board. They'd all take a petty thing like acne if they were in your position.

You have it better than billions of people on this earth. Just something to think about.

i think his major problem is that he doesn't *want* to be helped. he won't open his mind. he's too stubborn and ignorant.. i guess some people are just stuck in their ways....

i think his major problem is that he doesn't *want* to be helped. he won't open his mind. he's too stubborn and ignorant.. i guess some people are just stuck in their ways....