Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

yesterday i was sitting with two friends in a coffee shop and one of them says "look at my skin it's all broken out here." the other says something of this nature as well. mind you, these two were clear just a few months ago, and i was the one who had the terrible acne, which one of them once described as "small craters." well the one that said that to me about a year ago, told me yesterday "look at (rockandorroll)'s skin it's clear!" and that almost made up for the 5 & 1/2 years of acne i had. it didn't really hit me til this morning when i thought about it again, partly because i was not sober, but it felt great. thanks for reading!

i know, my dad says now and then, 'wow your skin looks better today', and it makes me so happy. he had acne when he was younger, so i dont know if he just wants to make me feel better or anything. but still it helps. he only says it when it does actually look better, not when iv got a major breakout lol. cos that would make me confused.

Its a great feeling when others tell you how your skin has improved, looks great, or what you've been using that makes your skin look good. Sure is a confidence booster. Keep up the good work.