Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eva

Physicians Formula Talc-Free Mineral Wear Makeup

Hey all,

has anyone tried Physicians Formula Talc-Free Mineral Wear Makeup? I have brown and reddish scars on my cheeks and chin and jawline. I dont have a lot of money to spend on makeup and this is the cheapest and I can get it at my local pharmacy.

Anyone use it? any thoughts on coverage, how long it last, do i need to reapply in the middle of the day?

Thanks!!

personally, i like it. it makes me feel as though im not wearing any makeup. for me, i have to cover up my acne with a little bit of foundation before i put the mineral makeup on but it gives good coverage.

Guest mishmosh

you have so much variety re. brands in the USA! Saying that it was a devil trying to buy some foundation when I was over there as I forgot my makup bag - they were way too dark for my english rose skin !

No mineral makeup here in Blighty Im afraid

Michelle,england

Guest mishmosh

yeeee I emailed her and waiting to hear back with details. She did say that she had been swamped with orders atm.

What brand is it? is she american?

Cheers,

Michelle , England

OKAY,

so i tried physicians formula mineral makeup, and i dont care for it too much. it dosent cover well enough for me, maybe i am expecting too much cry.gif . it feels great on my skin though, not heavy. maybe i am doing something wrong with the application

i cover the spots first and then i put it on my whole face. ahhhhhhhhhhhh so frustrated. mad.gif

any suggestions? eusa_doh.gif

oh veggie girl is sending me some samples, i hope it works eusa_pray.gif

did you apply it with that little brush?try applying it with a powder buff or a Kabuki Brush.when working with minerals it takes pratice to get the coverage you want.

did you apply it with that little brush?try applying it with a powder buff or a  Kabuki Brush.when working with minerals it takes pratice to get the coverage you want.