Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Candi_Angel_22

CLEARASILL TOTAL CONTROL DEEP PORE CLEANSER

SA doesn't cause breakouts, it purges your skin of acne already under the surface it takes 6 weeks for a pimple to form. SA clears your pores thats why people think it breaks them out, if you want clear skin you have to clean the pores out or the pimples will come one by one. once your pores are purged the SA will keep you free from breakouts. SA has been linked similar to Rentin A (read on medical site ) which we all know purges your pores clean. Sa is not the same exfolant as a scrub it's exfoluating as in pore cleaning.

SA doesn't cause breakouts, it purges your skin of acne already under the surface it takes 6 weeks for a pimple to form. SA clears your pores thats why people think it breaks them out, if you want clear skin you have to clean the pores out or the pimples will come one by one. once your pores are purged the SA will keep you free from breakouts. SA has been linked similar to Rentin A (read on medical site ) which we all know purges your pores clean. Sa is not the same exfolant as a scrub it's exfoluating as in pore cleaning.

what cleanser do u use?k9baj

I use st. ives "hydroxy cleanser" it is a white tub with pink lid. it says on the front gently cleans and exfoliates to reveal fresh, smooth, healthy looking skin. it is like a cream base you massage on moisted face not dripping wet massage around and rinse or remove with soft damp cloth then rinse or or you can leave it on like a mask for a few minutes before rinsing. it contains salicylic acid, malic acid(natural aha) latic acid(natural aha) citric acid natural aha)and tartaric acid. it is in a none drying base and it is so awsome it leaves my face clean smooth but not tight, no moisterizer is needed, it is hydrating as well as exfoliating.look up the ingrediants at drugstore.com it is the only aha cleanser i have found that i can use with no irritation.by the way i'm 4 monthes post accutane and have frosty like dry skin not flaky so I need to exfoliate everyday and this cleanser does it all in a non drying non irritating way.hope that helps.