Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LadyMacbeth998

How did your first day of school go?

it was at the 9th of August eusa_wall.gif bloody americans biggrin.gif

But mine was good, tahnks smile.gif . After abit of a bad period in the end of the holidays, it improved my mood to talk to some people again. It wasn't really as bad as I would think (well except for the actual school part with loads of homeworks and late hours eusa_shifty.gif )

Mine starts on Sept 1 (that's 2 more days incl this one), no expectations for it, no disappointment or making a fool of myself.

i go back to college on the 6th of september i think. im kind of lookin forward to it, because i can see friends and not just be sitting around bored. not lookin forward to the long hours tho eusa_sick.gif

I start tonight. Not looking forward to it mainly because I'll miss having all of my time to myself and my family! BUUUT, I'm ready to get this crap over with!!

Plus, it's an evening class, so there will more likely be a higher percentage of "nontradional students" in it. I'm 26 and a freshman, so I like having fellow "oldsters" in class w/me!!

mine went well...school pictures as well eusa_wall.gif

except i have no friends in my lunch..no exaggeration and i have a good ammount of friends if that is what u are thinking biggrin.gif

I'm going to a new school and starts in September 9... and I'm going to start Grade 12.

Anyone have any tips on how to make friends?... I -know- I will people to talk during class etc...... but what about lunch time?!? It's the last year of high school and everyone has their own group of friends....

I'm gonna be the loner who spends lunch time in the library sad.gif

I'm going to a new school and starts in September 9... and I'm going to start Grade 12.

Anyone have any tips on how to make friends?... I -know- I will people to talk during class etc...... but what about lunch time?!? It's the last year of high school and everyone has their own group of friends....

I'm gonna be the loner who spends lunch time in the library  sad.gif

I'm gonna be the loner who spends lunch time in the library  sad.gif

I start school on the 8th and I can't wait. I hate my summer job which I finish on Friday. I love school and my program. My acne is getting much better. My confidence is sky high. I can't wait to meet a bunch of new people. And best of all, I will be one year closer to finishing my undergrad.

I remember my senior year high school, I was put in a lunch where none of my friends were. NONE! After the first day, I had enough. I went to my counselor, made up some stupid excuse, and got my schedule fixed. I then had tons of friends in my lunch.

As for naturewild--just go up to someone who looks friendly, and sit with them. Strike up a conversation! Or switch your schedule smile.gif

I start on the 8th and I'm NOT looking forward to it. Sure it will be nice to see everyone again and I'll have something to do all day, but you have no idea how much homework I get. I just hope I don't get all the hard teachers like I did last year...

I remember my senior year high school, I was put in a lunch where none of my friends were. NONE! After the first day, I had enough. I went to my counselor, made up some stupid excuse, and got my schedule fixed. I then had tons of friends in my lunch.

As for naturewild--just go up to someone who looks friendly, and sit with them. Strike up a conversation! Or switch your schedule smile.gif

my first day at college was great, i met some old friends and there are a few that has acnes so i wasnt alone smile.gif

Guest virgo

My first day of school was okay.. it was nothing special. Just a lot of compliments on my new hair cut.. which I didn't think looked so good on the first day.

Well, I jsut got home from my first day! I must say this is the first time i've started with a clear face, so I was pretty confident the whole day.

I met with alot of friends, had a good time, and fell asleep in my 4th period. Haha, I cna't wait to ditch now.

Im looking foward to meeting new people, theres ALOT of girls in my 1st period. I met like 4 of them, so yeah

my day went gooood

Well it's a new school, so I know nobody at all....

IF I can find a friendly looking friend, it would be great.

IF they are not already with friends.

I mean wouldnt it be rude to just join a group when you hardly know anyone at all confused.gif

I'll be content with one other friend hehe

All of you should consider yourself lucky. School is prob. the best years of your carefree life. Once you graduate from uni (as i have recently done) it is all downhill.

The pressure to find to a job and make a way for youself in the world is ruthless. Enjoy school/college/uni with/without acne. As you will never be able to go back.

Regards

J.

TODAY! ;0

I felt numb... as if I returned to school and summer break didn't exist at all...

Maybe it's a good thing, I don't know.

But I acne wasn't the problem when some of my teachers talked a bit about college :X That freaked me out the most. Filling out college apps soon...

Seeing all my clear-faced friends is very depressing to me sad.gif

I don't want to go see anyone until my face clears, and it was better BEFORE college started cry.gif

I was cleaning out my closet today, and found all my high school yearbooks, and journals. I've kept journals all through out high school, and reading them made me sooooooo sad and nostalgic! What I wouldn't give to relive some of my favorite highschool memories. It really is the best time of your life...you just don't realize it until many years later, and by then, it's too late sad.gif

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

To me high school was overated. If those are the best years of my life then the rest of my life is going to be miserable. Actually college had been interesting, and since I left and came back to school it seems it changed for me. Maybe because I don't really care what other people think of me anymore. It's just way too much stress for me to deal with.

I think every stage of life has advantages and disadvantages... I personally thought high school kind of sucked but then I probably had a different high school experience than most of you. Personally I like where I am now (30's) the best so far. smile.gif

Guest doremi

The last time I graduated highschool, Noah was still building his ark shock.gifninja.gifredface.gif