Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marxs

i just need to rant...

i always thought my acne was getting better, i was always positive about it and it never bothered me...my friends really dont care and we always get along, ALWAYS. i was in the mall awhile ago to buy some soap at lush and fuck...all the sales ladies were just staring at me...wtf!? you know how sales ladies quietly follow you around, so i go around the shop looking at different items, and when they follow they fucking stare! what the fuck... and when i bought some soap one of them said dont use it everyday as your acne will get worse...wtf...i just need to let out some steam, i always thought positive of it...i knew i was getting better, but fuck this encounter just makes me want to bash that stupid prick at the window until her head bleeds....dont wanna be mean but theres what you call disgretion, you dont have to STARE so obviously at the customer...geez...people are so fucking tackless at times, i hate it... and she wasnt even half as pretty as my fucking maid...geez...

sorry about that..i just needed to vent somewhere

i always thought my acne was getting better, i was always positive about it and it never bothered me...my friends really dont care and we always get along, ALWAYS. i was in the mall awhile ago to buy some soap at lush and fuck...all the sales ladies were just staring at me...wtf!? you know how sales ladies quietly follow you around, so i go around the shop looking at different items, and when they follow they fucking stare! what the fuck... and when i bought some soap one of them said dont use it everyday as your acne will get worse...wtf...i just need to let out some steam, i always thought positive of it...i knew i was getting better, but fuck this encounter just makes me want to bash that stupid prick at the window until her head bleeds....dont wanna be mean but theres what you call disgretion, you dont have to STARE so obviously at the customer...geez...people are so fucking tackless at times, i hate it... and she wasnt even half as pretty as my fucking maid...geez...

sorry about that..i just needed to vent somewhere

Maybe they were staring cos they thought you were gonna steal something. You can't just assume it's your skin because that's what you feel someone might stare at you for.

I hate going to the make up counters cos I feel that they stare at my skin, well of course they do it's there job. The last time I went the woman had really bad acne scarring so I didn't feel so bad.

At the end of the day if their job is so inane that they spend their day staring at customers then I really think you should feel sad for them.

You also should have followed their comment with "keep the change" and a big grin, but only if the change was like a few pence/cents.

lol.gif

I know how you feel, sometimes I feel like I've made some great improvements then I go out and see how perfect everyone else's skin is then I feel like people are staring at me.

But I think the sales person was just trying to do their job and was trying to give you advice because they want you to keep buying thier product and not blame breakouts on their product. Of course, it wasn't the best way to go about giving you advice. But I've noticed that, in my personal experience, I don't take any advice about acne well especially when it's coming from people who don't have the same problem I do. Anyway, it's good to vent and don't let this get in the way of the progress you are making smile.gif

Sales people can be morons sometimes.They dont know when to shut up.I can relate to what youre saying.Sometimes when I go into a store, all the sales people would be staring like they've never seen a person with acne before.That pisses me off, and makes me feel like out of place.

i know she was doing her job..that i dont mind cause its their job...i just dont like the staring part...and quite frankly i DO know they were staring at my face...if you were in my shoes you would know...its just so obvious!

but thanks for the replies...i just needed to vent out cause my hopes just went down quite a bit...she was the first person ever who commented on my acne...make me feel bad somewhat....

Yeah i know. Staring is most disturbing thing i find when i have severe acne, especially when it's SO obvious that they were staring at your acne. Not to mention it's the people with perfect skin that give you that horrible look. I feel bad for them because they seem to enjoy seeing people with miserable times.