Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zeeblo

My face is itchy most of the time!

Does anyone know why my face would be itchy all of the time?

It's mostly in my T-Zone and in parts of my cheeks, happens at random times, in the dark and it gets even worse in the sun, that's why I hate the sun now biggrin.gif

I absolutely hate the itch... I just can't not scratch it ...

I don't think I have rosacea because my face isn't dry or anything, it's infact a little oily but not oily as in soaking with oil ...

Does anyone know why this happens? What can I do to stop the itch and prevent it?

Does anyone know why my face would be itchy all of the time?

It's mostly in my T-Zone and in parts of my cheeks, happens at random times, in the dark and it gets even worse in the sun, that's why I hate the sun now biggrin.gif

I absolutely hate the itch... I just can't not scratch it ...

I don't think I have rosacea because my face isn't dry or anything, it's infact a little oily but not oily as in soaking with oil ...

Does anyone know why this happens? What can I do to stop the itch and prevent it?

Is it actually the acne that is itchy?

If so it's prob just itchy as the skin is healing up, or the gunk is surfacing if it's whiteheads, or the inflammation is happening.

Otherwise Im not sure, other than dry skin, but you said it's not that. You exfoliate?

I have the same itchy problem,its not just on my face though, its on my scalp as well.I read a few posts that suggest it could be from Demodex.Apparently microscopic mites may be the cause of all this itching.Do a search for Demodex and you should get quit a few interesting posts with some info.I have no idea if that would even be a reasonable explanation or if its just a way for a company to get people to buy their products.Im just throwing out some suggestions.

Hope you find some relief. smile.gif