Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HorribleScarsonmyback

Im so desperate and so close to suicide please hel

Ok I have spent all day crying my eyes out,im 21 year old male-what a looser I know but I feel rock bottom bad,My back is starting to get lots ot big spots again so started using bp for first time it aint working though,I have 45 tablets in front of me now which I know will kill me if I take them,I have decided not to but I am so close and my mam and dad are so worried I will kill myself and to be honest I cannot see any other outcome,I have tried everything,minocyn,accutane and went to counsilling to try help me but I still get spots and still am disgusting,I am so ugly as I have loads of freckles everywhere even on my fingers,there is no point in me living..

I wanted to ask one question,my doctor prescribed me minocyn again but I thinks its shit,would it be ok to take minocyn wile takin 10g of b5 as I have been taken b5 now for two weeks but still getting spots all on my back and all over my scalp,dont get them on face but enough scars there to be worried about

Well the accutane did work in terms that before I went on it i had acne all over my face back and chest,big big big cysts with huge heads,now I dont really get any acne on my face but have loads of pitted scarring,I have scarring on my neck,I have scarring and small spots that stay for months on my chest and I still get big spots on my back along with hundreds of scars,indedted,keloid,white lumpy ones,-the lot I have them all

this is more about your confidence than spots i think. i have scars etc fu*k em if they dont like what they see thats their problem. i have other qualites and so do you, think of them when someone is staring at you

My mam and dad fully know how I feel about it as I went through such a bad time wile on roaccutane and they know I have been to councelling,I try so hard to hide how i truly feel from my mam as It really upsets her to see me like this,I didnt mean to but I just broke down this morning crying and she heared me and came into my room,she started crying when she realised I still felt so hopeless,from now on Im just gonna try my 100% most to come across that Im ok with it just to avoid hurting my mam and my dad,There is no need for them to suffer aswell,My life is wasted but there is no fucking way im wasting three lives because of this

Juliet your right I suppose,I actually dont have one bit of confidence,that is why i went to councelling but everything just reverts to my scarring and acne,when I have it on my scalp which is evry day it really annoys and upsets me as I cant get my hair cut as it would be so painfull as my spots would burst which Im sure you know can be really sore,I dont see any good points about me,I would love to go on holidays to the state but as stupid as this may sound I dont feel good enough to go there as I fel people would be disgusted by me

im 37 this has passed on to my son who is 20 he was really bad aint never seen so many lumps and spots. he went on tane, which helped but his attitude was great. he went swimming even!! he decided that if people were worth knowing then he would want to know them. do you have any interest in sport, clubs or anything? do you work or go to school?

I love sport but will not play anything cause of my skin,I work for Household Bank(Ireland and UK bank part of HSBC) I earn good money for 21 year old around €38,000 per year but have nothing to spend it on as I hoesntly am sad to say dont do anything

listen i have to go, really sorry i hope that others will respond to you

all the very best my love and remember there are always others in the same boat as you IT WILL GET BETTER

You do seem understandably at rock bottom and advice is difficult to give. I've had bad acne especially on my back, it is very common for guys to have acne on their back so you are by no means alone.

My son went on accutane and it cured his acne apart fron his back, but what he had on his back is folliculitis. Sometimes more than one treatment is necessary with accutane but I can understand you not wanting to go on that again.

I'm not a big fan of diet being a cause or cure of acne, we all know it's in our genes and we didn't have much choice when it came to parents. I know people who eat horrendous diets and not a spot anywhere, and I know the odd veggie who eat very healthily and have bad acne, I think diet/acne is bogus. Eat healthily by all means but don't think your acne is caused by something you are or not doing cos it isn't.

Also look at some famous (do a search)people who have overcame their acne and not let it interfere with their lives.

You are obviously a nice guy and genuine people wont care about or notice your acne they'll see you for what you are.

Thank you for taking time to reply mike,accutane is a no no for me I will never ever evr ever ever ever go on it,It has messed me up so much,Im nearly off it year and half and am still paranoid,before I went on it I had even worse skin but didnt care and lived an ok life,obvioiusly I didnt go swimming etc but I didnt really care,maybe its now that Im older and am so so desperate to do thing s my freinds(or ex freinds) are doing.

I just took first minocyn tablet so am expecting breakout,I am going to continue to take this b5 every day-it cant do any harm so why not,I was just beginning to try address my scarring a few months ago but now I have to deal with acne on my body again.

I aint feleing sorry for myself and if it wasnt for my mam i would take them pills now,but am gunna wait until after xmas and then do it,it has to be better than hating everyday and second of my life

Im just so fucking lost in what to do,I have been taking 10 grams of B5 for about two weeks now and notcied a small breakout on my forehead within days,now I dont know wether to continue using it as so many people talk of how it can make ur skin worse and also cause huge breakouts after 1 month or two,I still have bad scalp acne and am wondering Should I take minocin for a wile aswell as the b5 to get rid of the scalp acne???????

I just hate the feeling of waking up in the morning wiht new acne and wondering how the hell and why the hell should I go on like this,its so hard!!!

Anyoen please help me as to wether I should take this b5? or Minocin?Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anyoen please help me as to wether I should take this b5? or Minocin?Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hey i'm on minocin and it does help. im on minocin as well as the regimen and im getting better.

it was only a couple of weeks ago where i felt almost rock bottom aswell. it was before i came on this site. we were staying by the sea for four days and going to my cousin's wedding. i cried everytime i took off my makeup and everytime i put it on. my skin is really sensitive and dry so it really hurt, and i had about 15 whiteheads on my chin, as well as the red marks i have on my cheeks. i couldn't even look at myself without getting angry and/or crying. my makeup made my skin worse and i didn't know what to do. i cried to my mum and dad and they helped me a lot. basically they said, even though its bad, you will get over it someday and be able to look back on your experience and feel happy with yourself. please don't hurt yourself. i hurt myself a while ago while i was taking my college exams by taking too many tablets in one time and being ill for a week. even though your condition may be worse than mine, i still felt like i was going through poo. a lot of people's conditions may be worse than mine, but even still i couldnt handle my situation very well. i will never hurt myself like that again because iv realised that you can actually feel better about yourself if you want to. just please try and think positive and see your doctor, and try new options. just do whatever to make yourself at least feel like your improving.

and talking to people on here really helps, its made me amazingly more positive about my skin. and i feel like a happier person. i still have bad moments but i can get through them a lot easier.

please don't hurt yourself, your worth more than you think.

Umm... I think stress can cause acne too. Try being a little more optimistic. It doesn't matter if you have acne on your back or something, just that you will have to give up swimming and beaches.

my dad had extremely bad acne on his back and he got down about it. that was when i was little. he never got any bother off other people from it though. and he went swimming loads. and my friend has bad acne on her back and shes always wearing low tops and tops that show her back (she doesnt show it off on purpose, but shes into fashion bigtime, so she wants to wear the cute tops). noone bothers her about it either and shes got loads of male admirers, because shes outgoing and confident.

Im just so fucking lost in what to do,I have been taking 10 grams of B5 for about two weeks now and notcied a small breakout on my forehead within days,now I dont know wether to continue using it as so many people talk of how it can make ur skin worse and also cause huge breakouts after 1 month or two,I still have bad scalp acne and am wondering Should I take minocin for a wile aswell as the b5 to get rid of the scalp acne???????

I just hate the feeling of waking up in the morning wiht new acne and wondering how the hell and why the hell should I go on like this,its so hard!!!