Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I used BP Gel for 2 months, and found it didnt really do alot to the current pimples I have, but it did stop me breaking out, especially underneath makeup. I was wondering though, through my choice, my doctor has put me back on Differen gel, it worked without drying or burning, the only thing that stopped me using it was the price, but that's all under control, however, what I was wondering was, if I am using Differen gel by night, is it okay for me to use a small amount of BP on my spots during the day underneath my makeup & moisturizer ? I found BP was great in reducing the redness and irritation of my pimples, made it less visible underneath makeup and prevented me from getting 'makeup break outs' .. So can I do this, wash it off, then use Differen by night ?

Thanks guys.

-Chantella

A lot of derms will perscribe differin and BP to be take at the same time. It can be a little irritating at first but many people have done it without a problem including me. You don't want to just spot treat with the BP though. You want to put it on all the areas you break out. That will help prevent them from forming in the first place.

Guest Mr K
I used BP Gel for 2 months, and found it didnt really do alot to the current pimples I have, but it did stop me breaking out, especially underneath makeup. I was wondering though, through my choice, my doctor has put me back on Differen gel, it worked without drying or burning, the only thing that stopped me using it was the price, but that's all under control, however, what I was wondering was, if I am using Differen gel by night, is it okay for me to use a small amount of BP on my spots during the day underneath my makeup & moisturizer ? I found BP was great in reducing the redness and irritation of my pimples, made it less visible underneath makeup and prevented me from getting 'makeup break outs' .. So can I do this, wash it off, then use Differen by night ?

Thanks guys.

-Chantella

hey folks, I'm doing this too, although quite sparingly as I'm afraid Differin will break me out... did any of you experience initial break outs from Differin?

Thanks, Goldie