Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I recently bought a trial pack of 6 sample bottles off ebay. Im just wondering if anyone else has used this before? I had it shipped in from the U.S, im from the UK but im abit worried about putting it on my skin. Is it good for acne or have i just wasted yet another amount of money? For the people who dont know, this is what it says:

"A simple one-step exfoliating/antioxidant treatment

Improves the appearance of aging skin using two different mechanisms. This two-in-one antioxidant treatment works by two different mechanisms to help improve the appearance of aging skin both inside and out. Below the surface, a 15% concentration of pure L-ascorbic acid helps protect against damaging UVA/UVB rays, prevent premature signs of aging, and stimulate collagen production. On the surface, a 10% concentration of hydroxy acids exfoliates to smooth the skin and create a more youthful appearance. C+AHA incorporates both glycolic acid and lactic acid to slough off the rough outer layer of the skin, revealing newer, youthful skin under the surface.

A powerful antioxidant that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, neutralizes free radicals, provides photoprotection, and stimulates collagen synthesis

Proven delivery of L-ascorbic acid to the skin in concentrations proven to be effective

Exfoliates, removing dry, dull surface cells to reveal the youthful skin below

Useage:

Once daily using fingertips, apply 4-5 drops of Primacy C+AHA to face, neck and chest. Follow with SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel and a moisturizer of choice.

Ingredients:

Water, L-Ascorbic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Bioflavonoids, Sodium Hyaluronate"