Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
a dude

sex/masterbating & break outs

i heard that having sex or wacking off can cause you to break out... obviously you wouldnt pass up sex and be like no i dont want to break out... but for wacking off does it cause you to break out if you do/dont?

I personally DONT think it does. Some people say sex is good for the skin. I think some people just look for something to blame. Theres lots of people out there that masterbate but they dont all have acne do they? Some people i know claim to do it 2/3 times a day and they have great normal skin. So to answer your question, i say no.

Guest charyan

i had sex roughly twice a day, everyday last week and my skin has never looked better, have been taking coconut oil tho so i think thats why my skin has cleared up, when i used to have sex i used to think my skin looked worse or that i had more spots in the morning, i think it could be down to sweat maybe, or maybe touching somewhere then touching your face afterwards, either way, i dont think sex is personally responsible for acne of any kind.