Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It's true. I've been running around the city lately and i realize that BLING BLING AND CHING CHING $$$$$$$$$ is what u need!

Pretty normal plain gurls go out with "cool guys" but amazing gorgeous ones for some reason ALWAYS ALWAYS GO FOR FAT DUDES, UGLY DUDES, OR ANY RANDOM LOSER THAT HAS A BMW.

ITS TRUE

SO DONT FEEL SAD. JUST BE MOTIVATED TO MAKE ALOT OF BLING BLING!

(THIS IS NOT A JOKE)

hahaha yes i would agree with you about the older women ... like late 20's onwards as i feel they want to settle down and get a rich guy to support them.

but being a teenager and early 20's, all chicks want is a hot guy!!

that's how i take it, however i will be motivated to get rich smile.gif

Guest Marino

LOL, if your looking for a root then yea, money will come in handy, if your a real sugar daddy you can evan pull mistreses and wives,

but if your looking for love, it doesn't really matter how rich you are, not saying you have to be good looking but there's a lot of emotional and peronality input that makes it happen.

But if thats what motivates you, go for it,

i'm sure there plenty of girls out there ready to go for a spin in your future mercedes.

LOL, if your looking for a root then yea, money will come in handy, if your a real sugar daddy you can evan pull mistreses and wives,

but if your looking for love, it doesn't really matter how rich you are, not saying you have to be good looking but there's a lot of emotional and peronality input that makes it happen.

But if thats what motivates you, go for it,

i'm sure there plenty of girls out there ready to go for a spin in your future mercedes.

guys iv made like 100 k this year have a brand new sports car wads of 100s in my pockts but with acne i still get no grils bc of no confidence

guys iv made like 100 k this year have a brand new sports car wads of 100s in my pockts but with acne i still get no grils bc of no confidence

um no my friend iv madee about 80 online and 20 or 30 playing live poker , i just got done going to three wsop events and i placed in the money in the main event in vegas at the wsop this year.

whats the big deal thats nothing, most my friends that play poker have made 5 tiems what iv made so far this year, one of y poker budies has made like 500 k this year. u guys just live in the real world making 8 bucks a hour.i decided i rather not be poor so a ventured into things were i could be rich hopefully at a very young age, i wouldent work for 30 a hour becuase thats nothing to me, dam whats the big deal.

It's true.  I've been running around the city lately and i realize that BLING BLING AND CHING CHING $$$$$$$$$ is what u need!

Pretty normal plain gurls go out with "cool guys" but amazing gorgeous ones for some reason ALWAYS ALWAYS GO FOR FAT DUDES, UGLY DUDES, OR ANY RANDOM LOSER THAT HAS A BMW.

ITS TRUE

SO DONT FEEL SAD.  JUST BE MOTIVATED TO MAKE ALOT OF BLING BLING!

(THIS IS NOT A JOKE)

Heres the thing, I don't know if this also goes for girl's view on guys, but you have to be a damn ugly female with a hairy body, infested with STD, and have 3 legs, for me to not want to have sex with you.I mean who says no to free sex.Not me.

I would rather be alone, than in a relationship that was built on false hope. Assuming, from your POV, that girls will date guys if they have money.

theres nothing wrong in a woman wanting to be in a secure relationship with a man with money, we need to feel secure! And we have got the right idea too, because all men go for in women is looks and whats the benefit of that!! Not much cos looks fade! biggrin.gif

Girls want guys that will make their girlfriends jealous. It's as simple as that. To make girls jealous, it's simple - charming, power, money and looks.