Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Motomanmatt

RE SHAVE VIDEO

Yeah, I remember that. I have been in Philadelphia for the past month without a video camera. That is only part of the excuse though. It makes me uncomfortable in a way to do a video in the shower. But I will try it when I get back to San Francisco in September. No promises though. If it comes out cheesy lookin' I probably won't post it.

Yeah, I remember that.  I have been in Philadelphia for the past month without a video camera.  That is only part of the excuse though.  It makes me uncomfortable in a way to do a video in the shower.  But I will try it when I get back to San Francisco in September.  No promises though.  If it comes out cheesy lookin' I probably won't post it.

Yeah, I remember that.  I have been in Philadelphia for the past month without a video camera.  That is only part of the excuse though.  It makes me uncomfortable in a way to do a video in the shower.  But I will try it when I get back to San Francisco in September.  No promises though.  If it comes out cheesy lookin' I probably won't post it.

Shaving in the shower?

Is it bad to do it outside? I usually do it when I hope right out.

I *really* need help shaving, it is what is causing my problem! I don't really have much acne but I am terrorized by bad shaving / ingrown hairs sad.gif

Shaving in the shower?

Is it bad to do it outside?  I usually do it when I hope right out.

I *really* need help shaving, it is what is causing my problem!  I don't really have much acne but I am terrorized by bad shaving / ingrown hairs sad.gif

Shaving in the shower?

Is it bad to do it outside?  I usually do it when I hope right out.

I *really* need help shaving, it is what is causing my problem!  I don't really have much acne but I am terrorized by bad shaving / ingrown hairs sad.gif

well bro i feel the same way that shaving has a HUGE part in causing acne, so i just want to be using the right shave gels and razors so there is no irritation and breakouts. the point of having this video is to help us shave "correctly" and if we are not shaving right then this we be a problem for a very long time. i think also that the regimen works better for girls then guys because everytime i shave more pimples come, never been fully clear since i have been shaving.

user posted image

like this, but make it into an animation

i made that pic by the way, iv just had a spare half hour but i have to go now.

any1 think its a good idea?

probably noone lol.

cool.gif

haha do u like my pic eusa_dance.gif