Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GoodyA

Boy meets girl- Girl meets boy

goody: i totally understand what u r feeling. I've tried talking to guys but the first thing they look at is my appearance. thats the first sign of rejection i get. no matter what anyone says appearance remains the biggest factor in meeting other people. i really believe that if a guy met 2 girls. one with a clear complexion and one with a scarred face, the guy will go for the clear complexion first. its just the way it is

i feel ya man  cry.gif

all the girls at my school only care about looks. its so hard for me to talk to this one girl at school. would a pretty girl like her, go for a guy with acne all over his face? noo  cry.gif man if i was clear i couldve had a better chance.  sad.gif

GoodyA I thought you were all cleared up now? Your recent pictures are amazing. You look VERY hot right now- I wouldn't mind someone who looked like you chatting me up smile.gif lol

People do tend to judge very quickly depending on your skin- .It sometimes seems like having acne means you have to have this perfect, amaxing personality to make up for your shitty skin. Oh well........You look gorgeous, you shouldn't have to worry about bad first imporessions anymore! biggrin.gif

Truth is no matter how cute someone can be their appearance will change... but we'll be the same. I don't know why ppl judge looks when they'll someday be physicaly different.

Everyone deserves to be in a relationship with someone they're attracted to. Honestly, if you get along great with someone but aren't attracted to them then there is no reason to be anything more than friends. What's unfair and upsetting isn't the role that appearance plays in a relationship, rather it's the fact that some are cursed with horrible skin.

You don't have to look like a movie star to be attractive, however, and all you can do is the best you can with what you're given. Once you start looking past people's external appearance then you'll have a better chance of finding someone who will look past yours.

j

life is a broken heart, it is up to you to glue it permanently

GoodyA... im gonna give you some advice... do what i do.... try and talk to girls when its dark outside when they can't really see your face... (acne is barely noticable in the dark).... this method has worked for me 2/2 times. or..... you say that they need to get to know you on the inside thats whats important......... say if ur from Cleveland... go into a Cleveland chatroom or find girls online from Cleveland... talk to them.. get their number... talk to them for about 3-4 weeks and let them get to know who you really are... and then when yall meet acne shouldnt matter........... this one worked for me alot too. just give it a try... hope i was able to help u a bit.

yes I am all cleared since I tried accu. I guess is the emotional scar that acne has given me throughout all these years.  Although I know is time for me to have a girl , I feel like I don't want someone to like me because I look cute for them. If my face keeps being their impact when they first met me , then they are not looking at me as of who I am.

If a pretty face is all I have then there is no reason to be with you ...

Sometimes the other person is exactly what you need though. Have you never met someone with whom you were completely comfortable, who made you happy, and made you feel like a better person?

Sometimes the other person is exactly what you need though.  Have you never met someone with whom you were completely comfortable, who made you happy, and made you feel like a better person?