Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest ldanielle

Neutrogena Pore Refining Moisturiser

Guest ldanielle

This moisturiser

Is it any good? It has Alpha Hydroxy Acid in it which apparently helps with red marks (which I have). Is anyone here using it? Opinions plz

Guest ldanielle

I just got some of it today. Does it help with fading red marks at all (as it contains AHA) ?

Guest ldanielle

I have to say, it is kind of annoying how they package it in such a huge box compared to the size of the tube. You could fit about 4 of those tubes in one of those boxes.

I've started using it in the hope that it's the same as the yankee Eucerin stuff. Yeah I hear it's being discontinued but we've still got lots of it left in the Boots where I work

Guest ldanielle

well um... I used it for about 3 weeks and actually it seemed to end up making my face look more blotchy and didn't really help at all. eusa_doh.gif is this just me? maybe it had something to do with the fact I got the SPF 15 one?

Guest ldanielle

Smells like another hyped-up bullshit product to me.

I've been using it for about a week and a half now and it's quite good, helps with red marks. I only use it during the day though and use Eucerin at night

I've only just started my regimen and I'm using this along with Panoxyl Aquagel 2.5%. So far I am still in the red and angry looking skin phase that you go through when your skin is getting used to BP.

I hope to God that it works or I will just have to come off it.