Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

going to school tomorrow and i have to get pictures taken as well...ah well, fuck you acne...accutane will continue to clear me this year

good luck to anyone going back tomorrow as well..

Guest >:(

Not only will you be known as the kid with acne but the camera steals your soul.

Guest TylerD

Thats the only good thing about me going into gr 13 hehe. I can skip pictures.

i started school last week, but our school pictures are optional!!:) besides acne doesnt show up well in the year book anyways, so dont worry.

oh yea dont forget to smile:)

Back in school i had the option for the company to edit the photos when i placed my order. Guess what I asked them to edit out.

Well, I guess were in the same boat stlrs86, I'll be going into the school year with a clear face as well, from the accutane ive been taking over the summer.

I must say, im happier than i've ever been, and can't wait to go to school, since the classes I have are so damn easy.

I even got joined in the leadership class, which not many ppl can do, as the class only can only fill 40 people in there max. I applied, and I made it! It's a cool class, cuz it's basically a class where you help ppl on the campus with their problems, and that should be exciting, to help others.

I also have AT (advanced theatre), woot!

Seriously, the only semi-hard class I have this year is gov't, econ, and math. That's all.