Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i had back n shoulder acne months ago then it faded away now ive started using Axe shower gel for like 2-3 weeks now and ive seen more acne around my back n shoulders cuz this be of the axe shower gel? i use loufa

It definitely could be because there are lots of chemicals and fragrances in axe, so I would suggest trying to use a regular soap like dial for a while and see if it improves (or just go back to what you used before axe), and if it does, then just don't use it anymore.

it definitely can cause a breakout yes, axe is notorious for this, especially the shower gel products. I once spent a week itching because i used axe shower gel (Lynx in the UK)

get off the axe. use regular soap. i use this cheap Vit E and aloe soap from walgreens, and my back acne is gone. if u want to smell good, just get the spray

i agree, yuk those body washes make me break out so bad.

Old spice has one, axe, its all the same stuff. Also any soap that comes in a cologne gift package is poison to my skin.

I stick with just regular bars of orange dial antibacterial in the shower.