Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cruella22

Covergirl Aquasmooth foundation

I have never tried a cream to powder makeup before and all i have to say is that they are awesome. this one covers like a foundation and stays matte all day because it dries like a powder for a matte finish. it's oil-free, has vitamins b5 b3 and e and makes skin feel really smooth, i guess why "aquasmooth" is the name. im tossing out my old revlon colorstay foundation.

Guest TylerD

Yup I use aquasmooth. Works great. The color is a little bit dark on me. I use Buff Beige 725. But it really covers the red marks well. Even when I get a pimple it covers it real nice and almost makes it look flat and even out with the rest of my skin. When I go out with friends or a girl etc... I always wear it. You could never tell I have acne smile.gif

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

I just wish covergirl had better colors. Everything is either too pink or orange on me. I gave up on finding even a somewhat close color match a long time ago. I do love all their other makeup though.

I am using Buff Beige too but it's way too light. Its making me look dead, so you must have really pale skin. I'm going to look for a better shade tomorrow at cvs.

Guest TylerD

I dont know my skin isnt that pale though its strange. Its real light on me at first but when it drys it like darkens lol its wierd. And yes I hate makeup that makes you look super white blah haha.

I just wish covergirl had better colors. Everything is either too pink or orange on me. I gave up on finding even a somewhat close color match a long time ago.  I do love all their other makeup though.

I just bought some tonight (had no idea what else to try) and I agree with you about the colors.I bought Creamy Beige and its too pink.I need something that is for people with yellow undertones.And whats with all the makeup websites description of skintone.I have a light skintone but I never burn,just tan.Why is the criteria for light skintone, to most companies, burning before you tan? Its always been hard for me to find the right color foundation.

I do love CoverGirls blush and eyeshadow though.

Oh yea,forgot to say...the aquasmooth is ok.I have brown spots from my acne so it doesnt really cover that but as for it evening out my general skintone it pretty much does the job.

Guest TylerD

You might have more success with trublend. Alot of people seem to like their colors. Its almost the same as aquasmooth but the colors are a little darker and smoother looking. Also liquid's are really good from covergirl. (or so I hear).