Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. GottaBeJuicedSon

I'm looking for a wife with horrible acne.

Hello everyone,

Basically, this thread is for any woman on these boards who wants to marry me. I have pictures in my gallery, and while my face looks like it had a fire on it that was put out with a pitchfork, I also have the body of a Greek god. If you have horrible acne, I will accept it, and as a matter of fact, I prefer it. Once we start making love after marriage, you can can fantasize about Brad Pitt if you like, and I will not be offended. We can even role play, with me being Brad Pitt, and you can nickname me Brad "Pittface." This is for SERIOUS women only, and if you want a faithful, honest, deovted husband, please let me know in this thread.

Thank you.

QUOTE(>:( @ Aug 29 2005, 01:02 AM)
HE'S PICKY!

HAHA.

Sad thing is, anything is picky when you look like me. If a guy is good looking, he can say, "I want a woman who is 5'8, 120 pounds, with dark hair and green eyes," and people wouldn't think twice. If a man with severe acne scarring says, "I'd like to have a woman who breathes," he's picky, unrealistic, and shallow!

I understand what you are feeling. I'm in the same situation and wish a guy would accept me just as is. scars and everything. I've tried everything to get rid of the scars but its virtually impossible.

Guest TylerD

There is a guy out there who will except you for whho you are.

I don't see why it would be so hard to fix scars with Collagen filler injections.

I heard Exoderm works, you just have to get it every 2-3 months. 90% improvements.

Don't give up until you have tried these. I would get it, but I am having a hard time deciding who to go to. Plus, there is a possibility that if they go too deep, they could make the current scars bigger, or worse.

So I am looking for someone damn good, but how the hell do you know who is really good? You go into some random guys office and say "hey here I am, I need you to fix my face" La de dah it doesn't quite work that way.

Plastic Surgeons will do damn near anything to get your money, and a lot of them a quacks from hell. Remember that.

(sorry to hijack this thread but most of use on this particular thread have severe scarring)

Guest TylerD

Uuuh guy your starting to scare me a little bit. Asking someone to marry you over acne.org....Atleast its romantic rolleyes.gif

I don't see why it would be so hard to fix scars with Collagen filler injections.

I heard Exoderm works, you just have to get it every 2-3 months. 90% improvements.

Don't give up until you have tried these. I would get it, but I am having a hard time deciding who to go to. Plus, there is a possibility that if they go too deep, they could make the current scars bigger, or worse.

So I am looking for someone damn good, but how the hell do you know who is really good? You go into some random guys office and say "hey here I am, I need you to fix my face" La de dah it doesn't quite work that way.

Plastic Surgeons will do damn near anything to get your money, and a lot of them a quacks from hell. Remember that.

(sorry to hijack this thread but most of use on this particular thread have severe scarring)

hey man I have a similar face like yours and I know you can feel beter about yourself... its like you wanna wallow, so I'm gonna leave you to your wallowing.

okay, so its much worse. But you can try to learn to live with it, because its possible. Or you can be where you are now and feel 'defeated' for the rest of your life. Cuz I'm tellin' you, all this pain that we go through doesn't have to happen..

okay, so its much worse. But you can try to learn to live with it, because its possible. Or you can be where you are now and feel 'defeated' for the rest of your life. Cuz I'm tellin' you, all this pain that we go through doesn't have to happen..

Well you see yourself as completely ugly and in your eyes 'setting my sights low as no-one else will accept me' in your other threads you said you you'd go out with an overweight person because of your face.

Now to me the way you think isn't attractive to a girl at all?

"Now to me the way you think isn't attractive to a girl at all?"

So sue me, i'm not attractive physically, mentally, or emotionally. However, when I think of love, I think of acceptance. I don't think of, "what can you do for me?" I don't think of, "How can you attract me?" I don't think of confidence, or fakeness, or anything of the sort. I don't think of an act just to get someone to like you. When I think of love, I think of acceptance, regardless if that person is insecure.

"Attraction" is shallow. Love is deep.

Guest >:(
"Now to me the way you think isn't attractive to a girl at all?"

So sue me, i'm not attractive physically, mentally, or emotionally. However, when I think of love, I think of acceptance. I don't think of, "what can you do for me?" I don't think of, "How can you attract me?" I don't think of confidence, or fakeness, or anything of the sort. I don't think of an act just to get someone to like you. When I think of love, I think of acceptance, regardless if that person is insecure.

"Attraction" is shallow. Love is deep.

so you are depressed, i remember you mentioning that when you were in a relaionship you were extremely insecure and that may've helped kill the relationship?

i'm just saying that yeh, love is about acceptance but you gotta make an effort, there is no 'fakeness;' in it at all.

Like I said, your attitude isn't very pleasant, you hold a lot of spitefulness deep inside, that comment about mick was very untasteful eusa_hand.gif

My face is beat red, I have zits and scars, and guess what?

I'm happy!

I can't believe you're actually looking for a wife on acne.org

Do you expect someone to travel half across the world just to marry you or something? I mean, I understand your pain, but asking someone on here isn't gonna happen. You're only 22 or whatever you said before, you have plenty of time to marry. You WILL find someone, ugly or not.