Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Supernothing

Cetaphil 15 SPF vs. Neutrogena 15 SPF Moisturiser

I'm currently using the Cetaphil, but thinking of going to the Neutrogena, the ratings are the same lol eusa_think.gif , but i want to know which moisturiser is better overall, which deals better with flakiness and dryness, which is easier to use and apply, redness redface.gif, etc. Plus, im gonna use the Neutrogena Healthy Skin with AHA at night so I thought maybe it'll work better with the same brand. People who have tried both, please post experiences and contrasts between the two. P.S, I'm talking about the 2 moisturisers which Dan has on his "finding supplies" page; Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer and the Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture, both with SPF 15. Thanks. surprised.gif

I'll start by saying I have combination/sensitive skin... not easy to deal with I tell you. With that said...

I tried the Cetaphil lotion a few years back... I remember not liking it because it left me really shiny.

Recently I've used the Neutrogena one and that also left my face shiny. I also found that it really smells like sunscreen, it left a burning sensation on my face and it would also always get into my eyes (even when applied very carfully it always managed to silde in my eyes!! evil.gif ) and that stung my eyes. So no good experience with this one either...

But my best friend LOVES the Neutrogena lotion, so maybe you will have better luck than I did. Let me know how it goes. biggrin.gif

I'll start by saying I have combination/sensitive skin... not easy to deal with I tell you.  With that said...

I tried the Cetaphil lotion a few years back... I remember not liking it because it left me really shiny. 

Recently I've used the Neutrogena one and that also left my face shiny.  I also found that it really smells like sunscreen, it left a burning sensation on my face and it would also always get into my eyes (even when applied very carfully it always managed to silde in my eyes!!  evil.gif ) and that stung my eyes.  So no good experience with this one either...

But my best friend LOVES the Neutrogena lotion, so maybe you will have better luck than I did.  Let me know how it goes.  biggrin.gif