Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MultiMia

Do anybody else experience itching?

Ok,I dont know if its just me,I hope not,but my face itches...a lot.Its not all over,mainly in the area where a new pimple is forming and sometimes where a pimple already exists.What is that about?

Also,could the itching on my dry,flaky scalp have anything to do with the current state of my face? It might sound stupid but last night my scalp with itching so bad and it just got me thinking that there might be a connection. Especially since I have acne on my temples and then I also have some little pimples just past my hair line.I dunno,just throwing something out there. eusa_think.gif

Wow,I cant believe I wrote "DO anybody....?" LoL I dont know how to change it.

Sorry guys.

Ok,I dont know if its just me,I hope not,but my face itches...a lot.Its not all over,mainly in the area where a new pimple is forming and sometimes where a pimple already exists.What is that about?

Also,could the itching on my dry,flaky scalp have anything to do with the current state of my face? It might sound stupid but last night my scalp with itching so bad and it just got me thinking that there might be a connection. Especially since I have acne on my temples and then I also have some little pimples just past my hair line.I dunno,just throwing something out there.    eusa_think.gif

Wow,I cant believe I wrote "DO anybody....?"  LoL  I dont know how to change it.

Sorry guys.