Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NetsOnTheRise

Would I mess up the regimen if i would use........

i have been using the regimen for 2 months now and just ran out of bp and cant buy it anywhere,would i mess up my face if i would use tea tree oil for a couple of days??would i have to start with little bp when i start again or can i use the amount i ws using before?

i have been using the regimen for 2 months now and just ran out of bp and cant buy it anywhere,would i mess up my face if i would use tea tree oil for a couple of days??would i have to start with little bp when i start again or can i use the amount i ws using before?

Find the lowest percentage of bp possible at a store and use that. 5% will probably be the lowest you could find at a store, but look for 2.5 anyways.

If you havent done this already cut open the tubes and use the residue that you couldn't squeeze out. I was surpised on how much was still left when I did this.

I switched to tea tree oil a couple of years ago just to see what would happen and it was terrible. I broke out pretty bad. Plus it STUNK to high heaven. Why can't you buy bp anywhere? That's your best bet.