Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Derma wand? thoughts? I'm confused and $83 isn't too much for me to spend for a mistake {unfortunately!}

Have no idea about the dermawand, but am in total agreement with No. 7 which is clean out your colon. The best skin I have ever had without any product in the past is when I was doing an intestinal herbal cleanse. I actually did the one mentioned on the site. I couldn't believe how nice my skin looked and all I used was water! :-s

I think it makes perfect sense because your skin and the colon are the two main ways of releasing toxins. If the colon is backed up or not eliminating properly, the body will release toxins from the other organ-the skin.

very good website!! I wonder about that dermawand too; has anyone used it??? And the touching the face--that's my problem. It's almost like O.C.D!

very good website!!  I wonder about that dermawand too; has anyone used it???  And the touching the face--that's my problem.  It's almost like O.C.D!

crap, the shower filter! nooo i splash my face in the shower from time to time as i bathe. But it doesnt give me breakouts... wonder if its still ok. since i havent broken out in like 6 months. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE WATER IN THE SINK?

do NOT drink distilled water.

also: their 'cut out the junk' section is a bit off. just eat organic and cut out the refined foods and you'll be fine. avoiding fish, eggs, meat, poultry, etc... all fine and good if you want to end up in pretty bad shape.