Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blufferu

Pictures tomorrow I need help!

I have pictures tomorrow and I need help like big time...

if had this weird thing by my mouth like i dont know what you would call it not even a pimple well last night.... I put toothpaste on it b/c that sometimes work but I felt horrible pain like worst than if ever felt before and I woke up and I have a huge red circle like a scab

anyone know how I could maybe make this turn white or get rid of it

if you have any soothing eye drops around your house put that on it before your picture. it'll calm the redness. as for the scab, you might want to try a conceler. this might scare you if you're a guy but it doesn't hurt to try. if it looks too fake you can always wash it off and just use the eye drops. as far as the conceler goes, yellow hides the red. then follow with a lighter color than your skin tone (about one shade lighter) and blend. i hope this helps!

it turned a little lighter doing the eye drop thing and not as rough but its a big scab there I dont know how i can get rid of it i look like an idiot its so obviously when you look at me