Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

when i was little i got attacked by an idiot and as a result i have scars all over my face. i'm 21 now and still have the scars. i've tried everything to rid myself of them but nothing seems to work. i'm always conscious that people are staring at my face. I wear makeup all the time and i hate it. i can't go swimming in fear of people seeing the "real" me. I've let my scars guide my life so far and i'm hating it all the time. i find that in this forum most people are in the same situation as me. I'm scared to hang around people because i think they can see my scars and reject me. I live in constant worries because of my scars.

i have heard good things about silkia camellia oil for pitted scars.. it takes a LONG time to get full results.. i know a few ppl said it took them 1.5 years to get max results but it completely got rid of them naturally.. a lot of people seem to give up because they try it a few weeks and see no results.. which is pathetic.. almost anything good takes time to see results.

when i was little i got attacked by an idiot and as a result i have scars all over my face. i'm 21 now and still have the scars. i've tried everything to rid myself of them but nothing seems to work. i'm always conscious that people are staring at my face. I wear makeup all the time and i hate it. i can't go swimming in fear of people seeing the "real" me. I've let my scars guide my life so far and i'm hating it all the time. i find that in this forum most people are in the same situation as me.  I'm scared to hang around people because i think they can see my scars and reject me. I live in constant worries because of my scars.

scars on an attack is not sexy i don't think. I got the scars when i was little the idiot use to beat me up. he would scratch my face that was his way of fighting. the scars stay and everytime i look at my face i remember the whole incident. they are not pretty scars. i have them all over my face. I've tried so many methods to get rid of them but none of them work. I'll try to post some pics later. but this has significantly affected my life.

and giving that person the same scars would somehow erase yours, or make you happy? GROW UP.

Scars suck, I have them. My advice is not very good but I think you really have to stop covering them up, that makes things worse psychologically. Grow comfortable with your face, walk about town with no makeup you will see that the looks you get are nonexistant.. It makes me feel really bad the way you feel because i feel the same. I'm trying to get over it and I gotta say for me you meet some people and they make you want to change. I've become a lot more outgoing, and you can too.

Guest TylerD
when i was little i got attacked by an idiot and as a result i have scars all over my face. i'm 21 now and still have the scars. i've tried everything to rid myself of them but nothing seems to work. i'm always conscious that people are staring at my face. I wear makeup all the time and i hate it. i can't go swimming in fear of people seeing the "real" me. I've let my scars guide my life so far and i'm hating it all the time. i find that in this forum most people are in the same situation as me.  I'm scared to hang around people because i think they can see my scars and reject me. I live in constant worries because of my scars.

Those people are called f#*% holes. If they reject you because of your scarring, honestly, what kind of people are they? They simply aren't worth your time. You are a person w/ value, regardless of the scars.

sometimes when i've thought of doing the same thing to his face. to let him know what i've gone through. I would really like to go out without makeup but i don't have the courage. the scars are all over my face. I went out once without makeup and people keep staring at me. I hate the looks i get and i'm scared of rejection. I'm scared guys will see my face and reject me.

'people always star at me'.

Yes its the classic feeling for us orgers, but let me tell you this, its all in our heads!! Just like how we always stare, other do as well because its completely natural to make eye contact on a daily basis..

Rejection I really understand that believe me. But please you have to try and overcome your insecurities, because if you don't you'll be living with them for a looong time to come.

I'm sure if you gave someone a nice smile they will smile back... try it!

byz

I'm sorry for what happened, unhappy. I hope that fxuking S.O.B. idiot realizes the crap he did really hurt someone. I hope guilt gets to him and he goes insane.

Tell your close friends about it for sure. Try finding someone who will accept you. There will be someone who will. Not everyone is cruel.

I would have accepted you for your scarring. There are no easy answers kid.

Don't let this stop you from continuing your education like I did, or you will really have a hard time. I mean, you are going to be hanging on by a thread if you don't get a degree, so just keep going to school, and if possible go to a private school, kids will be much more understanding of your situation. By the time you go to a top college it will be much different then "Public" high schools, that is for damn sure.

Oh, sorry I thought it said he was 12.

Again, get your degree, or you will be so fucked that you will have to rely on welfare more or less for the rest of your life.

I am in the same situation you are.

Sorry to sound harsh, but half the women with acne/scars can depend on a man to support them. When you are on your own with this and you don't have a degree, your life is a losing game. The outlook is extremely grim.

hi, get a degree if you want, but if you don't is doesn't mean life is down the gutter. Loadsa poeple got no degree, big whoop juiced?

Guest mishmosh

what total BS !!

(and I have a degree)

Guest mishmosh

absolutely not

women are so judged by what they look like. even eyeing up the competition. that is why they get so bitchy if they see another woman as a threat

my scars are like indented in so like pits i guess. as to everyone else i plan to get a degree for sure. If i can't succeed in having a relationship or have a good social life i might as well get a degree and having something to do in the future instead of living like a recluse. that's my thoughts.

Oh man, I fucken lost it when I read that you got attacked by an idiot.It cracked me up.Please shed more details into how you were attacked, why you were attacked, and who this idiot was.