Find results in...

Did murad work for you?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Did murad work for you?

• Yes
    • More than 50%
    • Less than 50%
    • No

i'm on murad right now. i've been on it for 5 weeks. i really like the results. my acne has cleared up about 80% and *surprise* NO REDNESS! i'm soooo happy about not having redness for once! that's been my problem with the dermatologist stuff. also i have really oily skin and it's helping that sooo much! i use to go to skool and in two hours be really oily. not anymore! i can last double that! i'm pretty happy with my results. my scaring is fading very well and i'm not getting white heads. i do get a cyst here and there (from my period) and pimples around my hair line (sweating at work maybe?) but over all i'd give it a 4.7 out of five stars! what about you guys?

p.s. here's a tip that helps: do not touch your face durring the day! this includes resting your head on your hand. also, at night wear gloves so you can't touch your face when you itch while you sleep. this reduces cysts for me! also if you do get a itch on your face, find something else to itch it with besides your fingers (i use a tissue).

I used Murad products for about 5 months and while it did clear my skin somewhat,my skin was also red and inflammed.Whenever I put the Exfoliating Gel (or whatever its called) on my face would burn terribly.And the spot treatment would always leave me with flaky skin,whether or not it cleared up my pimple.

For me it just wasnt the answer but everyone is different and I hope that this is the answer for your skin problems. smile.gif