Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MaryTheres

Antzinpants??

Hi, thanks for your concern. I've just been busy so not going on the internet as much.

I've been a little happier of late as my skin seems to be healing properly from the Co2 now, its looking a lot sofeter and shallower than before the second treatment, but still far from what I'm after.

Still I'm having Isolagen in a few weeks so fingers crossed it will be getting a lot better soon :D

AntzinPantz - Have you already had the skin graft taken for the Isoalgen????? Good luck!!

Keep us posted with any results that you get from isolagen, I'm vey interested in it as it seems to be the only thing that may help out my scarred pores. If you have any pore scarring, tell us just what happens. Also, where are you gatting your isolagen treatment done? Is it readily available her in the UK? How much does it cost?

I had it done 2 weeks ago.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck - I really hope this works out for you!!

Its costing me £2500 UK.

You can take a look at my pics in the gallery, but i have boxcar and rolling scars as well as a few pitted/damaged pore types.

The doctor seemed more concerned about how soft my scars are and if they flatten out when the my skin is stretched. On the basis that my scars are fairly soft and smooth out between 80-100% when taut he feels that Isolagen will help. A word of caution he dind't promise me anything more than 40-60% improvement and admitted it could be more or less than that and it would take many months to see the final result.

Not much, but I believe some people have had no reduction in improvement for 7 years.

I think when companies say treatments are permanent they mean they last at least a couple of years.