Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Warblade

Would You Give Something Valueable Up?

If you had to give up something very valuable or irreplaceable to you in order to get clear/perfect skin again. Would you?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to give up something very valuable or irreplaceable to you in order to get clear/perfect skin again. Would you?

• Yes I would give gladly give it up for clear skin once again
    • No I would never trade anything so dear to me

Now if there was a guaranteed way to clear your skin and the only way you can get this solution was to give something up that's important to you. Would You Do It. If so or If not, please explain why? I'm just curious.

Well I wasn't really thinking of people or animals. More like your car, all your expensive jewelry, some sentimental value given by ancestors passed from generation to generation, somewhere along those lines. I guess I didn't make myself clear. Oh well, we'll see how long this poll will last.

Well I wasn't really thinking of people or animals. More like your car, all your expensive jewelry, some sentimental value given by ancestors passed from generation to generation, somewhere along those lines. I guess I didn't make myself clear. Oh well, we'll see how long this poll will last.

computer, xbox, ipod, tv, etc.... yea, definitely. But not for the rest of my life. I think it'd be impossible to live the rest of my life without a computer or tv.

Guest >:(

I would kill my little sister and take a bath in her virginal blood.

IF SHE WASN'T SUCH A FUCKING SLUT!

I would give up anything to have a clear nice complexion again. Cause once my skin is clear up i can actually live a better life and possibly get what i lost for having a nice complexion. also things could be gained once i have clear skin like a better social life.

i would give anything because i know how happy i was before getting zits. acne changed me as a person and i would give anything to be that happy and joyful girl that i was once. cry.gif

Maybe he was kidding. Nonetheless, I still think SatanInHeels is so damn gorgeous with or without acne.

I remember back in my University days when some of my fraternity friends and I would go around and check out the girls on campus. At times we saw girls from behind and saw legs and body and hair and said. DDAAAAAAAMMMMMMM you're FINE. Then they turned around and guess what.. their face didn't look as well and we ended up calling them Butterface (pronounced BUT HER FACE.. which means EVERYTHING BUT HER FACE). Well now I don't think that way anymore and in a way I'm paying the price with bad skin as well so Karma has struck me.

By the way SatanInHeels, this does not apply to you. I don't think that way of you at all just to make things clear. Though I hope you're doing well.

Moving on to my original post. I would give something valueable up as long as it didn't have a negative effect on anyone else. Small price to pay for something that I've been longing for.