Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What would you do if another person/group of people made fun of your acne/scars or just looked at you the wrong way? Would You:  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do if another person/group of people made fun of your acne/scars or just looked at you the wrong way? Would You:

• Run Home Embarrassed Not Wanting To Go Out Anymore
    • Ignore Them And Walk Away
    • Make A Comeback In The Art Of Trash Talking

Guest *Clara

I'd ignore them and walk away. I won't give them the satisfaction that I notice them. People like that aren't worth a dime in the world.

I would ignore them.. I never had such experiences, but pretty sure I will just walk away.

It depends on the quantity though.... sometimes you just gotta give them pain so they can understand evil.gif

ignore them walk by,

Karma will take care of everythin smile.gif

This is kind of true(or coincidents)when I started to get bad acne,there was this guy who made fun of me.Today,I don't have much acne,but he is full of it(almost as bad as I was).He isn't the only one that this has happened to.It's like I hold a curse on people who insult me or something.........

Whenever I go out, I feel like EVERYONE is looking at me the wrong way and judging me, because I have acne.There isnt much I can do; I can't control their thoughts or the way they think.Besides, I can't be sure if they are actually thinking about how horrible my face looks.But If someone came up to me and shout, "You have acne, haha." then I would uppercut their jaw, followed by a clothesline to the face.Haha, this bitch.

I would ignore them.. I never had such experiences, but pretty sure I will just walk away.

It depends on the quantity though.... sometimes you just gotta give them pain so they can understand  evil.gif