Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest *Clara

Colonix

Guest *Clara

Hi well I've been researching Colonix on their website and it sounds promising. Though I don't want to spend 75 bucks on it. I saw it for 30 at Ebay and I think I might buy it. It's suppose to be very safe and effective. Anyone have any experiences with this system?

this is irrelevant to your topic, but why do you have a l'oreal ad. as your sig? earlier it was a bunch of satirical avatars that were poking fun at the notion of perfection. this seems an odd follow-up...

just curious.

Guest *Clara

Well seeing that it says "FLAWLESS!" it's just showing that they are full of crap. It's mocking them. It's obviously meant to be sarcastic. rolleyes.gif

it comes with a laxative tea which contains senna. senna works for some people, and doesn't work for others. i guess the best way to find out if it works for you is to buy senna tea and use it once to see what effect it has on you.

i'd only use colonix for one month maximum because senna (if it does work for you) is really strong and can cause dependency.