Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marvel girl

Are ANY teenage guys interested in Marvel comics?

Im just a normal highschooler with moderate acne. But apparently nobody I know likes comic books and gives me weird looks when i talk about them...or they try to understand but it's just not the same...OR OR they read very few and it's ALL DC...which is a lttle annoying...but atleast they try..

Guest Marino

I used to read comic books when i was a kid,

then they went outa fsahion when high school started along with basket ball cards.

You should meet Gumby, if your Japense you two should be perfect for each other.

I used to collect Marvel Cards. Had a whole set once. I've read comic books before back in the days. My favorite though were Gen 13 (Jim Lee), WildCATS (Jim Lee), Wolverine (liked the battles he had with Sabertooth), X-Men. Nice name by the way. Are you referring to Jean Grey (I think she was called Marvel Girl). But anyways, I've grown out of it and yeah I probably have them somewhere because they may be worth something in the future. Oh yeah, you're not weird.

I'm not into comics really but if I'm bored or something I'll download a few recent comics. Not a huge fan though, just something to pass the time by. Marvel 1602 was pretty cool.

I read the sin city and batman: year one comics before seeing the movies in theaters. They were pretty awesome.

Guest TylerD

I read the Sin City graphic novels they are sweet. Ive read the first 2.

I'm 26 and still into comics hardcore. I'm a devoted DC fan, but I don't really have anything against Marvel. Good stories are good stories no matter where they come from.

Comic....... I do read comic. But it's mostly Japanese comic scanlated into English.

As for Marvel comics...... watching them is more fun lol

As long as your not a pokemon card guy, then i think comic books are fine. Im 15 and read the comics in the sunday paper, and lots of girls in my grade watch spongebob and talk about it all day long(popular girls) and guys have spongebob boxers, so yeah, i guess comic books are fine.

black bolt owns. he took down a celestial! and c'mon - with one whisper you can take down an entire city. think of the allegory of it all! *cough.*

I used to collect Marvel Cards. Had a whole set once. I've read comic books before back in the days. My favorite though were Gen 13 (Jim Lee), WildCATS (Jim Lee), Wolverine (liked the battles he had with Sabertooth), X-Men. Nice name by the way. Are you referring to Jean Grey (I think she was called Marvel Girl). But anyways, I've grown out of it and yeah I probably have them somewhere because they may be worth something in the future. Oh yeah, you're not weird.

I used to love anime... lateley I have been out of touch with it...

and I've never finished a manga series.. but they are ok..

I would rather watch anime.. but still manga is ok..

You should watch anime!!!

a *hug* for you!!!

I used to love anime... lateley I have been out of touch with it...

and I've never finished a manga series.. but they are ok..

I would rather watch anime.. but still manga is ok..

You should watch anime!!!

a *hug* for you!!!