Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kreck

Exoderm-who is interested?

To those of you that have posted and chatted with me about exoderm, here is an interesting testimonial from someone who has had it done. This makes me want to have it done even more. I swear I'm gonna have it done!!!! eusa_think.gif I would love to hear from those of you who are considering Exoderm as well. Check this out and tell me what you all think: asgic.proboards26.com/index.cgi?board=Scar& action=display&thread=1083795258 - 77k

click on: -Exoderm - My Story & Exoderm Touch Up by VS

I think I will only get it done if they are willing to do a chemobrasion on me. Otherwise, I might do it somewhere closer.

ditto lexy- i think exoderm without chemobrasion is a waste of time and money

does dr rullan often do chemobrasion and exoderm together?

Yeah, so I guess all of the expenses total up $5000. I want to get it done so bad now. I would have to wait though hopefully not too long.

I am very interested and I want to get it done as well. I hope it evens out my complexion. I need the $$$. There is so much I'll have to do too if I do go, like get a visa and arrange for a flight down to San Diego.

I want to see the before and after pics from her exoderm, but I can't find them on that site. I emailed the person for them. Sounds promising.

I am trying to find a doc who does this in Canada. The surgeons I phone sound so clueless.

To those of you that have posted and chatted with me about exoderm, here is an interesting testimonial from someone who has had it done.  This makes me want to have it done even more.  I swear I'm gonna have it done!!!!  eusa_think.gif I would love to hear from those of you who are considering Exoderm as well.  Check this out and tell me what you all think:  asgic.proboards26.com/index.cgi?board=Scar& action=display&thread=1083795258 - 77k

click on:    -Exoderm - My Story & Exoderm Touch Up by VS

Hey lets find a doctor in canada that will do it. It would save us some money for sure.

If I can't find one I'll travel down no problem though. I've been there before. Cali is awesome!

Canada seems so slow on new medical procedures.

I am very interested and I want to get it done as well. I hope it evens out my complexion. I need the $$$. There is so much I'll have to do too if I do go, like get a visa and arrange for a flight down to San Diego.

Hey lets find a doctor in canada that will do it. It would save us some money for sure.

If I can't find one I'll travel down no problem though. I've been there before. Cali is awesome!

Canada seems so slow on new medical procedures.

I wonder if we are supposed to stay indoors w/ the mask on or if we can venture around San Diego and see the sights? I would love to see San Diego, I would feel fine walking around w/ the mask on.

I think we are supposed stay indoors. I don't know but that's what I think? Because isn't there slight discomfort associated with having the mask on? And I don't think I would be fine walking around w/ the mask on, especially definitely not in a group. ninja.gif

lol.gif

I think we are supposed stay indoors. I don't know but that's what I think? Because isn't there slight discomfort associated with having the mask on? And I don't think I would be fine walking around w/ the mask on, especially definitely not in a group. ninja.gif

lol.gif

I wonder if we are supposed to stay indoors w/ the mask on or if we can venture around San Diego and see the sights?  I would love to see San Diego, I would feel fine walking around w/ the mask on.

If it isn't too uncomfortable later in the week, I'd like to walk around and enjoy myself while I'm there. I figure, I won't get embarassed wearing the mask since I don't know anyone in San Diego and they certainly won't know who I am either.

I don't know anyone in San Diego too, but I won't be comfortable walking around under scrutinizing eyes staring directly at me. If I do decide to go around San Diego and visit places, I'll wanna go there a day or two before the exoderm.

You would look like a zombie with that mask on. It might be fun to scare little kids. Or maybe schedule your surgery aroung halloween. THen you would fit right in.

I wonder if we are supposed to stay indoors w/ the mask on or if we can venture around San Diego and see the sights?  I would love to see San Diego, I would feel fine walking around w/ the mask on.

Hey lex are you going for exoderm for sure with dr rullan. Just wondering. Good for you if you go for it. I think it would help you for sure. Your scarring isn't real bad judging from your pics.

If it isn't too uncomfortable later in the week, I'd like to walk around and enjoy myself while I'm there.  I figure, I won't get embarassed wearing the mask since I don't know anyone in San Diego and they certainly won't know who I am either.

Ya your right that is some serious money. It really is basically a deep phenol peel. I know they don't call it that, but I have seen pics on cosmetic surgeons web sites that offer phenol peels and the results look similar.

It might be fun to scare little kids.

That's my intention

Hey lex are you going for exoderm for sure with dr rullan. Just wondering. Good for you if you go for it. I think it would help you for sure. Your scarring isn't real bad judging from your pics.