Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cruella22

How to get a natural look

Ok, so does everyone know the basics with makeup? 1st is foundatiion, then 2nd is blush, then 3rd is powder. I kept messing up on my makeup by leaving out the blush so I looked like a zombie, very white and dead looking. What I do is put on my foundation (Revlon Colorstay, True Beige) and blend with fingertips very fast (it dries quick!). Then I use Physicians Formula Pearls of Perfection Multi0Colored Bronzer as a blush. This is what gives the natural rosy, bronzed look. I put my Kabuki brush into the blush pearls and swirl and tap, then buff all over my face. Then I finish with Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder in Translucent. I just swirl my Kabuki brush and with this mineral makeup I don't have to "buff" it onto my face. I just glide it smoothly over my face and I'm done. This is the best mineral face powder I have found and I can buy it conveniently in my own drugstore. These are the things you should buy:

1) Revlon Colorstay Oil-Free Makeup (original) in your color (i use True-Beige)

2) Physicians Formula Pearls of Perfection Multi-colored Bronzer

3) Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder in Translucent (it's actually a beige color)

4) and a Kabuki Brush (found at cvs by essence of beauty)

sounds great but makeup doesnt really help my face. it just makes my dry skin stand out. I cant put on foundation when I have whiteheads because it doesnt look right.

Not even makeup can help my situation

wow, i could never wear that much makeup!

dont you feel like ur wearing a mask?

also its not good for ur skin.

i know id feel like i was wearing a mask, and my skin would get really oily, and probably clog up even worse.

i don't know if this would help anyone, but what i do is apply little foundation on. I mainly just cover up my acne. Then i apply the physicians mineral makeup all over my face. They i apply blush if i want or eyeshadow. But this seems to work for me and I don't feel like I have a ton of makeup on.