Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BurnTheAction

Well im missing another party..

The majority of my close friends all went through an "acne" stage, yet as we turn 20 they all seem to have cleared up, whereas im stuck with a clogged, pockmarked face. Whereas they seemed to just have the traditional whiteheads, my skin is just generally in very bad condition, clogged pores, little whiteheads,and plenty of black heads all over the place, that flare up, as they have today resulting in me not wanting to put in any "public appearances" as it were. I try not to let it get to me, but sometimes i just wish i didnt have to worry about staying out late, getting little sleep, or eating the wrong thing, all of which seem to cause me to breakout. Ive tried everything and nothing works, might as well give up.

Ah BTA,

try not to miss out on the fun things in life. I know it is easy to say that, and hard to do. I've missed out on a fair amount of fun myself due to my stupid skin. But you are still young and those fun times won't last forever, try to enjoy yourself.

Also, what are you currently using for your skin? Have you ever consulted a dermatologist or doctor?

i agree

try to go out more if thats what u need, but dont miss out the fun

if you really really feel bad try goin to a councellor wink.gif

dont let acne stop u from having fun, you shouldn't worry about ur acne when ur hanging out wit ur friends, jus enjoy yourself smile.gif

i can definately understand where you are coming from. your skin is leading you to be a social outcast because you are afraid of what other's may think of your problematic skin. i would let time heal you so by the time your skin decides to clear up you can then go out and enjoy yourself. trust me, you'll be disappointing yourself for many rejections by girls by going out with your skin in its most acnefied state right now. just be patient cuz not everyone gets what they want right away. i've learned the longer you wait the more cherishable the prize is at the end. just let your skin do its thing until it heals up and then show the world what you are made of. go flirt with that chick that you thought was too hot for you when you had acne. eat whatever damn thing that you crave whenever you want. heck, stay up all damn night clubbing if thats how you wanna party. just be patient and let acne run its course until it can't run no more.

if there's one thing i've learned in life, its how difficult it is to live it.

speaking full fledgingly on the past i must say i am now experiencing the most radical times moreso than i could have ever dreamt possible. conquering acne and being acne's most feared enemy not to mention the help from god has made me whole. i feel like life is too perfect right now nothing could go wrong.

Cheers, guys, i guess i should get out more, its just, i got to a stage about a year ago using BP were my skin really did clear up pretty well for the first time in years, one or two marks here and there,still a fair amoujnt of blackheads but not too noticeable. My skin seemed to change thought, BP slowly stopped working and now im breaking out again.I've given up on BP, and just use C and C Blackhead Clearing Scrub, the occasional steam and eat very healthily, none of which seems to prevent my random breakouts all over my face.It just gets to you so much more when you've tasted not having to worry too much about your face, and then its hit you again "why me?"