Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i love guys who aren't afraid to be themselves. They should have a good sense of humor. I go more towards the shy sensitive ones because something about them just makes me really attracted to them. Also, i find it really hot when guys blush. I know that sounds weird, but its true lol. As far as looks go, i like them tall but not gigantic. I like weight that is skinny but not sickly. I prefer short hair, and kinda preppy looking guys, without the macho attitude. Sadly, those are hard to find lol doubt.gif

Guest ldanielle

Someone that makes me laugh is the most important thing to me anyway eusa_dance.gif

Might have heard it-dunno! The next hey ya eusa_think.gif it'd have to be good smile.gif I reckon most girls can dance good so long as they have a bit of drink in em- gets rid of your initial worries of looking stupid smile.gif

Might have heard it-dunno! The next hey ya eusa_think.gif it'd have to be good smile.gif  I reckon most girls can dance good so long as they have a bit of drink in em- gets rid of your initial worries of looking stupid smile.gif

Might have heard it-dunno! The next hey ya eusa_think.gif it'd have to be good smile.gif  I reckon most girls can dance good so long as they have a bit of drink in em- gets rid of your initial worries of looking stupid smile.gif

Yeh its sooo catchy! http://www.kanyewest.com/ go to the website and see what you think, its the one called "gold digger".

I dunno some girls are good atdancing when there drunk but some scare me cry.gif

Yeh its sooo catchy! http://www.kanyewest.com/ go to the website and see what you think, its the one called "gold digger".

I dunno some girls are good atdancing when there drunk but some scare me cry.gif

Yep- I had heard it before actually -it's cool . One of those ones that sound amazing when they are turned up really loud and played at a party. You have a good taste in music cool.gif What other stuff are you into?

Yep- I had heard it before actually -it's cool . One of those ones that sound amazing when they are turned up really loud and played at a party. You have a good taste in music cool.gif  What other stuff are you into?

Guest mishmosh

James Blunt?

OMG! Arent you a bit young for that

Looks: longish dark hair, dark eyes, skinny-ish with nice arms. Tattoos! A cute shy smile, tall

Personality: must enjoy rockin' out! ie plays at least the guitar, and any other instrument is a bonus. Shy, sweet, kinda deep but not a weird spiritual cry baby.

See: Brian Bell of Weezer and Space Twins fame!

Guest mishmosh

oh that James blunt song is sooooo slushy. Need a sick bag !!

I like The killers, Franz Ferdinand, The Bravery and Green Day

Fav band of all time : Nirvana. I saw them live and they rocked!

oh that James blunt song is sooooo slushy. Need a sick bag !!

I like The killers, Franz Ferdinand, The Bravery and Green Day

Fav band of all time : Nirvana. I saw them live and they rocked!

wow- thats really cool- I'd love to see them in concert- whats your favourite streets track?

Thats a really difficult one. I'm gonna go for "weak become heroes" cos it sums up all thats great about club culture smile.gif

Good choice- I like 'stay positive', and 'could well be in' I haven't listened to them in a while though- I lost the CD lol.gif I can't wait to go clubbing again this weekend- it's been so long cool.gif

wow- thats really cool- I'd love to see them in concert- whats your favourite streets track?

Thats a really difficult one. I'm gonna go for "weak become heroes" cos it sums up all thats great about club culture smile.gif

Good choice- I like 'stay positive', and 'could well be in' I haven't listened to them in a while though- I lost the CD lol.gif I can't wait to go clubbing again this weekend- it's been so long cool.gif

Someone else who can't quote properly...its great! smile.gif. Yeh "stay positive" is amazing and so is "could well be in" "back then she was lookin pretty damn rough but she was only wearing her work stuff, and in these clothes she looked more then buff" smile.gif

I'm going clubbing tonight and then to a friends 18th...gonna be a long night!