Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I like muscular guys (bodybuilder types)... as long as they arent cocky. I never dated one that was huge but my last boyfriend had great arms. *drool*

A pretty smile

Funny

Not afraid to talk 'serious" matters with me

Smarts

one is isnt too busy all the time

an sex appeal(anyone who didnt put sex appeal is a fucking liar wink.gif )

Guest ldanielle

yes the sex appeal must be on everyone's

I don't really have a type although I used to think I did, I used to always be attracted to the tall, lanky, thin, dark haired kind of guys, but now I feel more attracted to the scruffier looking ones with longer hair and facial hair. Not any particular hair colour though, and not too bothered about height (but they have to be taller than me, I'm 5ft 8. Someone shorter would just be wrong). Don't mind muscles either but NOT loads of them.

Guest mishmosh
I JUST ADORE geeky looking/sounding/acting guys that embrace their geekiness!!!!  Honestly.... there's nothing better than a geek!  I love the disheveled look...the hair that looks like it was slept on funny and the 2 day old beard look....  hehheh...  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  I'm a true sucker for that.  A guy who has a sparkle behind his eyes and a friendly smile.... who has more important things to worry about than making sure his socks match in colour.  Awwwwwww man...  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif He can come in pretty well any shape or size.... I don't really have a preferance in that regard.  But for some strange reason, it's geekiness that really attracts me!!  I'm nuts! eusa_angel.gif

Guest mishmosh

Well, all I can say is that you a shallow old lot!

Looks fade . Isnt anybody interested in a person's character?

I can't be bothered to read the whole thread, but I think the idea of a "type" is somewhat strange.  I like all types of girls, I have no "type" which I seek out more than others.  If I find a girl attractive and I like her personality then she is my type.  And what I find attractive, both physically and intellectually/emotionally can vary so hugely that I couldn't say that I have a type.

Guest ldanielle
I JUST ADORE geeky looking/sounding/acting guys that embrace their geekiness!!!!  Honestly.... there's nothing better than a geek!  I love the disheveled look...the hair that looks like it was slept on funny and the 2 day old beard look....  hehheh...  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  I'm a true sucker for that.  A guy who has a sparkle behind his eyes and a friendly smile.... who has more important things to worry about than making sure his socks match in colour.  Awwwwwww man...  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif He can come in pretty well any shape or size.... I don't really have a preferance in that regard.  But for some strange reason, it's geekiness that really attracts me!!  I'm nuts! eusa_angel.gif

What like this?!

Its not about being shallow or otherwise, the thread title and description is about what you are attracted to NOT about the many important qualities that are neccessary for a long term relationship. Is it such a difficult concept?

Interesting variety though, it proves that there is noone who is objectively good looking, it all depends on what you like. (leaving aside all the many qualities required for a relationship that are not included in this thread...blah blah blah )

I can't be bothered to read the whole thread, but I think the idea of a "type" is somewhat strange.  I like all types of girls, I have no "type" which I seek out more than others.  If I find a girl attractive and I like her personality then she is my type.  And what I find attractive, both physically and intellectually/emotionally can vary so hugely that I couldn't say that I have a type.

I agree with this...there is no "type" of guy that I seek out more than others. Lol. After my vast experience, I would say that I actually have NO type...I've dated guys of all different races, heights, with different interests...and they each had something within them that I was attracted to (at the time anyway...lol). I have to say that I place much less emphasis on "looks" now since I've dated a totally gorgeous guy with a great body who had absolutely NO BRAINS, so having a conversation with him was like pulling teeth, argh. eusa_wall.gif Seriously, every other word out his mouth was "uh" or "err"...it was annoying. I definitely place huge emphasis on neat, attractive fingers and toes though!!! Dunno if that's weird. wacko.gif

My type of guy is abit different, i don't feel attracted to pretty boys or extremely hot guys or the guy that all the girls go for. I'm usually attracted to medium height guys 5'8 -5'11, tanned or darker skin tone, nice jaws, and short neat hair with no facial hair, the guy doesn't have to be too muscular but looks like he's in shape.

Yea, Hyori is one damn gorgeous gal. ninja.gif

Visit my site and you can probably assume I'm a bit obsessed. Haha.

but they're so pretty. even when i go to korea and people tell me im pretty i feel self conscious wehn i go there:

sciencitic studies have shown beauty to be judged by symmetry of the face to a large degree...

Guest ldanielle
sciencitic studies have shown beauty to be judged by symmetry of the face to a large degree...

I heard that also. And that the most beautiful faces are in fact not particularly unique, they are made up of the most common facial features. If that makes sense.