Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My type is .. my sexy Turkish boyfriend  wub.gif

turkish guys are pretty hot cool.gif but they are also REALLY persistent.

but nonetheless, pretty hot.

I like the 'warrior woman' type of girl. Lean, somewhat muscly body. Short hair. Firey. Someone who works out and will understand what it's like to be a total machine.

I can't be bothered to read the whole thread, but I think the idea of a "type" is somewhat strange. I like all types of girls, I have no "type" which I seek out more than others. If I find a girl attractive and I like her personality then she is my type. And what I find attractive, both physically and intellectually/emotionally can vary so hugely that I couldn't say that I have a type.

The guy I have liked for ages, is ginger and slightly chubby but so funny and great to be around but I think he might be asexual.

I gave him my number and he rang me but he didn't want to "aid and abett" me into seeing him. sad.gif

The guy I have liked for ages, is ginger and slightly chubby but so funny and great to be around but I think he might be asexual.

I gave him my number and he rang me but he didn't want to "aid and abett" me into seeing him.  sad.gif

I gave him my number and he rang me but he didn't want to "aid and abett" me into seeing him.  sad.gif

With regard to my type (looks wise), I prefer black guys or mixed race (black & white), I guess I just go for the opposite of myself and Im pale (nearly see through lol.gif ). Though I fancy lots of white guys too, just if I walked in a crowded room it would be the black guys who would catch my eye first.

user posted image

JAPANESE MODDER FUCCER

no doubt some are cute but when i went there. i was kinda disappointed that i saw a lotta girls with messed up teeth.

but theres hope:

article

my friends a dentist and told me something about that

My type is .. my sexy Turkish boyfriend  wub.gif

turkish guys are pretty hot cool.gif but they are also REALLY persistent.

but nonetheless, pretty hot.

Persistent. Haha you nailed that one right on the head. Omer fought to get me for two years straight.

I JUST ADORE geeky looking/sounding/acting guys that embrace their geekiness!!!! Honestly.... there's nothing better than a geek! I love the disheveled look...the hair that looks like it was slept on funny and the 2 day old beard look.... hehheh... wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif I'm a true sucker for that. A guy who has a sparkle behind his eyes and a friendly smile.... who has more important things to worry about than making sure his socks match in colour. Awwwwwww man... wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif He can come in pretty well any shape or size.... I don't really have a preferance in that regard. But for some strange reason, it's geekiness that really attracts me!! I'm nuts! eusa_angel.gif

Lmao too random..

I'm planning to die young and with dignity, not old shriveled and needing assistance to use the toilet :] Young and on top of the world is the way to go ya'll

Anyway, I'm going to stop hijacking and return to the Diet forum

theres nothin wrong with being old. they have all the wisdom.