Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh no please god not that brents guy again. He scares me almost as much as tall girls with long arms and legs.

So I take it your one of those octopus ladies. I'll make an exception for you because your from England. I have a soft spot for those girls!!! wub.gif

david brents back plz ignore him

How did someone get a pic of me and put it up here???? That's me man!!!!

Aww :] Yes, he fits the bill

Who is he?

YOu guys are gonna think this is weird, but I like girls with nice eyeballs. That's right I said it, nice white eyeballs drive me nuts the whiter the better.

We'll you would like me then because I have massively wide shoulder blades. Sometimes I can't even get through some doorways, I have to turn them sideways just to get through. I'm not kidding. I'm not allowed to joke around because I'm Canadian and there are strict laws against joking around in this country. We are very serious, because of our cold winters. Is any of this making sense to you guys???

...and defined shoulder blades is a turn on ...

:-D!!!

Shoulder blades = my favourite bones. Very sexy

I feel a bond with you. Truly.

I'm serious that's me how did she get my pic? I'm so dreadfully embarrassed!!!!

LOL!

That seriously isn't you, is it???

i am really REALLY attracted to CUTE girls. not hot ones, cute. i guess that also sort of implies petite because i'm not a very big guy myself, but you know how it goes. girls with pretty eyes do the trick, and i'm especially attracted to girls with shorter hair. i don't know why, but i think it's just plain sexy. sense of style is important to me too, but this is all just the aesthetics... i could go on for days.

I'm just kidding. Sorry to dissapoint, i'm not quite that good lookin', but I've got some hidden assets that are pretty spectacular biggrin.gif FOr one I'm funny (which you've probably noticed by now if you have read these posts.

It's better to have an average looking mate, because when you date someone really hot there always getting hit on by others. Believe me i've went through it. I have dated some girls that were real hot but what a headache. I'll take an average gal over them any day. Less headaches in the long run.

Lol wow

Well...

If that really is indeed you, two thumbs waaay up

heart wub <3

I had ya for a while though. I could tell.

Hate me? what that's impossible. I'm adorable. At least my mom thinks so.

I do have wide sholders though. I'll at least give ya that to think about.

Meh. Well I didn't *completely* fall for it. I was skeptical....

But anyway. You've forced me to hate you :]

Was that shoulder blade thing at least true?

25 and you? Actually I'm a nice looking guy or so I've been told. Are you a hottie or average. I don't care average is good too.

I had ya for a while though. I could tell.

Hate me? what that's impossible. I'm adorable. At least my mom thinks so.

I do have wide sholders though. I'll at least give ya that to think about.

Lol, your mom.. and how old are you exactly?

OMG I better watch what i say to you, I don't want to go to jail like Martha Stewart. I only date girls 23 yrs and up. Sorry. cry.gif

25 and you? Actually I'm a nice looking guy or so I've been told. Are you a hottie or average. I don't care average is good too.

Lol young enough for it to be rape

I'm not a hottie nor do I consider myself average. Nice inbetween.

We'll hook up when your 23. I'll be 80 by then, but I plan to live until I'm 120 (I am on a special diet) biggrin.gif

Auww.. well, maybe someday when you're old and impotent..

hey ppl... enough with the love fest... lol.gif ... lol.... anyway i like a girl that is slightly shorter than me... (im 5'10")... a cute smile... Nice white teeth... hair no shorter than the ears... umm a slimish build... but not really skinny... breast size doesnt bother me... any colour eyes... but sparkles when i look into them (lol...) .... umm and yeah

Ohh and cute seems to have a more dominant role in looks to me than wat being hot does...

Personality wise:

someone who has interest in me and wat i say, sweet, smart, always listens...(loves a good chat)... ohh and loves hugs... ( i cant get enough hugs... love em)...

biggrin.gif

I'm headin over there too!!!

Lmao too random..

I'm planning to die young and with dignity, not old shriveled and needing assistance to use the toilet :] Young and on top of the world is the way to go ya'll

Anyway, I'm going to stop hijacking and return to the Diet forum

Lmao too random..

I'm planning to die young and with dignity, not old shriveled and needing assistance to use the toilet :] Young and on top of the world is the way to go ya'll

Anyway, I'm going to stop hijacking and return to the Diet forum

Guest Mr K

Ever since my ex - i try n limit myself to asians specifically , viet, thai .. nice slim bodies good features = great sex

from my very limited experience korean girl = great

but i guess i dont really have much else to compare to redface.gif