Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, following all this stuff about attraction and looks that have come up lately i thought it would be interesting to see what types you people find attractive. I was thinking of doing a poll but i'd inevitably miss loads out.

The girls i normally find really attractive are girls with quite petite delicate faces. I find quite wide faces really attractive as well which not many people seem to get. I find vietnamese girls really beautiful and also nigerian girls.

So what would you say your "type" is?

Yeh i know, but i'm talking purely about asthetics. I find it interesting because it shows that there are so many different interpretations of what is attractive.

I love small girls asian vietnamese phlipino. THere so cute their little arms and legs movin aroung.And they always seem happy. Happy little people that's what I go for.

Real tall girls scare me those long arms and legs comin at me, they look like giant octopuses or someting. May get tangled up in those limbs shock.gif

Yeh i know, but i'm talking purely about asthetics. I find it interesting because it shows that there are so many different interpretations of what is attractive.

I think you hit the nail on the head here. Attractiveness is subjective, what I might find attractive, someone else might not. And thank goodness for that, else we would all be after the same person! biggrin.gif

its so annoying when people are like your 22!! i mean poeple act like your suppose to look soo old at 21 and 22 i eman dam why should you look any diff from when you were 18 lol

I love small girls asian vietnamese phlipino. THere so cute their little arms and legs movin aroung.And they always seem happy. Happy little people that's what I go for.

Real tall girls scare me those long arms and legs comin at me, they look like giant  octopuses or someting. May get tangled up in those limbs  shock.gif

its so annoying when people are like your 22!! i  mean poeple act like your suppose to look soo old at 21 and 22 i eman dam why should you look any diff from when you were 18 lol

Yeah I thought that when you wrote the description.. dont keep that 'quote' of the pic there though please cause i might delete them soon incase someone he knows comes on.. that would be embarassing confused.gif

He is totally gorgeous and was nice for a while.. then he changed, he was horrible to me  doubt.gif  I got ignored!  eusa_hand.gif

hmmm. as far as aesthetics go, i like tall girls because i myself am 6'3. high shoulders and defined shoulder blades is a turn on - very angular bone structure and all that.

but that's a fantasy. =].

hmm i h8 the stereotypical longe blonde hair tanned look that alot of girls go 4 paris hilton etc i like brunnetes not taller than me (6ft 2) who arent afraid of a bit of headbanging heavy metal! cool.gif lol

I like tallish guys with short hair, preferably dark, not too muscular or even skinny. But I've dated short guys, really tall guys, different races... mostly I like 'em smart. smile.gif

Dark hair, dark skin (not a fake orange tan look). Petite, cute face, wavy hair, small breasts.

As far as personality goes, intelligent, nice, not conceited, maybe a little shy.