Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dannie

IS IT SOMETHIN IN THE AIR???

MY face is stilllllllllllllllllllllll dry....im usin stronger moisturizer

but my face feels tight but even in the morning i see dry scrapy areas on my face and after puttin on moisturizer and puttin on my makeup, it starts to flake but now my eye lids and bag under my eyes was a peelin a bit

what can it be?? im in texas right now but its the first time i have stayed here this long...im always in air conditioning but its like 90 degrees

what yall think?

MY face is stilllllllllllllllllllllll dry....im usin stronger moisturizer

but my face feels tight but even in the morning i see dry scrapy areas on my face and after puttin on moisturizer and puttin on my makeup, it starts to flake but now my eye lids and bag under my eyes was a peelin a bit

what can it be?? im in texas right now but its the first time i have stayed here this long...im always in air conditioning but its like 90 degrees

what yall think?

well at one point u was tryin to use ACV no water,,and it did erritate me..so i stoppesd but then i gota facial and was tryin new stuff...

the dryin startee bad then,,,not usin anythin for my acne'

so i went back to my neutrogenea wash and harsher moisturizer

its a lil better but still sry around my eyes..mouth chin...like i have to scrap the skin off first before my makeup goes on..grr takes me an hour