Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok well im 22 /m had acne for about 10 years, done everything but accutane, i just got it yesterday and will take my first pill today, iv gone thorugh everything everyone else has as far as social problems and read tons of posts on here. my acne modertate i guess but does cause scarring and what not. but anway i was reading the would you date someone with acne poll and looked at the different views, heres my opinion on that and some other things. i think that its harder for a good looking person to have acne, espcially when you were younger .. like me and used to get all the girls u wanted, when you were clear being kind of superfical yourself, so when you get acne especially pretty bad your fucked, no g/fs its hard to ever go out and do anything, b/c the girls u want tod ate will not go out with you , only people that you find mostly unnatractive will, i mean you probly could find a hot girl to date you if you went and tried super hard , but who would with bad acne. now poeple who ahve never been cool or hung out with the good looking people or popular people or whatever its probly easier for them, bc their not superfical, and i think were made to like the level of person on their looks depending on how we look.. seee i was clear off all this crap when i was like 16 15 17 whatever but for years i havent been, im a idiot fo not getting accutane earlier but whatever , and iv only had one night stands with girls i dont even like, and like 1 or 2 hot girls that i went out with and it went nowere b/c of me and my face, this post might sound mean but i think its just the truth,, sigh well gl all with your facees getting clear , laterr

ok well im 22 /m had acne for about 10 years, done everything but accutane, i just got it yesterday and will take my first pill today, iv gone thorugh everything everyone else has  as far as social problems and read tons of posts on here. my acne modertate  i guess but does cause scarring and what not. but anway i was reading the would you date someone  with acne poll and looked at the different views, heres my opinion on that and some other things. i think that its harder for a good looking person to have acne, espcially when you were younger .. like me and used to get all the girls u wanted, when you were clear being kind of superfical yourself, so when you get acne especially pretty bad your fucked, no g/fs its hard to ever go out and do anything, b/c the girls u want tod ate will not go out with you , only people that you find mostly unnatractive will, i mean you probly could find a hot girl to date you if you went and tried super hard , but who would with bad acne. now poeple who ahve never been cool or hung out with the good looking people  or popular people or whatever its probly easier for them, bc their not superfical, and i think were made to like the level of person on their looks depending on how we look.. seee i was clear off all this crap when i was like 16 15 17 whatever but for years i havent been, im a idiot fo not getting accutane earlier but whatever , and iv only had one night stands with girls i dont even like, and like 1 or 2 hot girls that i went out with and it went nowere b/c of me and my face, this post might sound mean but i think its just the truth,, sigh well gl all with your facees getting clear , laterr

Guest Marino

^You dont look like a real communist.

But never the less i agree with you, "good looking" is a social characteristic that is very unpredictable given that most people have different tastes to one another.

P.S: Please eat something eusa_pray.gif

Guest Marino
It's not him. It's that crack head, Pete Doherty.

^You dont look like a real communist.

But never the less i agree with you, "good looking" is a social characteristic that is very unpredictable given that most people have different tastes to one another.

P.S: Please eat something eusa_pray.gif

Guest Marino
PS I'm working on the fidel castro look as we speak...i tried the che guavara look but the berray just doesn't suit me

i think pete doherty's good lookin, but i don't really like the way he talks and his eyes, cos he just seems drugged all the time.

Well exactly, but can you imagine him on a beach in Ibiza...he would be seen as just pale and malnourished. I'm gonna start a thread on types of looks...it interests me smile.gif

Guest mishmosh

oh please !!

try www.specsavers.co.uk if you find pete the smackhead attractive or call 999 and ask for the 'barmy army' !