Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why do people use acv for the baking soda mask it doesnt seem to make sense to me that people use it as a scrub and dont use acv so why when its a mask.anyways i tried to make the mask and wear it tonight but it was kinda brutal it was really wet and nice feeling in the container but i went to put it on and it was brutal wouldnt go on.It was like a dry paste on my face than it went all crumbly lol and was falling off all over.Someone let me know how to do it properly.

Guest tenshigirl25

i have done it the other way around. mix a paste of uncoated aspirin and water to make the mask. baking soda is way too harsh to just sit on your skin like that. i only use baking soda as a scrub sometimes. the aspirin mask will work as a scrub when u wash it off. i have applied acv mixed with water in a bottle i keep in the fridge as a toner. u can also use aspirin mixed with water and use that as a toner too. i just mentioned in another thread a manuka honey mask, honey on your face and then put your face over a steaming hot bowl of water for 15 minutes. it gives my face a fresh glow. baking soda will mess up the PH balance and should only be used as an exfoliator when needed. u dont want to take any chances.