Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

instead of boiling the water cant i just use normal hot water?

by the way i tried that lemon juice thing in the water bottle it tasted realli sour but i drank like 100ml and after it made me feel soo good i ate a nice meal and usually ill feel full but when i drank that i felt perfect! anyways about the green tea thing ^^^

instead of boiling the water cant i just use normal hot water?

by the way i tried that lemon juice thing in the water bottle it tasted realli sour but i drank like 100ml and after it made me feel soo good i ate a nice meal and usually ill feel full but when i drank that i felt perfect! anyways about the green tea thing ^^^

I just use hot water and then stick it in the fridge and drink cold green tea all day... I love it! and lemon water first thing in the morning is great for you, cleanses your liver and helps digestion.

i've just started using green tea. having a cup each day at the moment.

it's reasonably nice

ill let you know if any results come up. fingers crossed they do

I have bought the powered type of green tea the other day.......two type one maccha green tea and the other green tea with some vitamins in it.......i was wondering u think these powered green tea have artificial colours in it.

Idk tongue.gif, i got a box of Lipton Decaf Green Tea. Its like 105mg anoxidants, i was gonna get the one with 150mg but it had much more caffine. & We all know caffine is not good. I also ate steak at my barbeque, i didnt get any new pimples this morning, but it seems like my 4 pimples has gotten a bit worse