Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You seem to be real knowledgeable when it comes to natural cures. Just wanted to see if you had heard of anything for this eyelid disorder I have called blepharitis. It's basically inflammation of the eyelids, where debris gets stuck in the eye oil glands. When it becomes worse you can lose eyelashes and it can get real bad. Mine I would say is a mild case, but wanted to know if you had heard any herbs or ointments that would help this. My derm wanted to put me on antibiotics, but I don't want to go that route until I find other more natural methods to help it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Right now what I do are daily scrubs and warm compresses to make sure they are clean, but I know that the oil glands are somehow stuck because by the end of the day they look all inflamed. :D({|=

sixofnine

this is crazy, but cool! out of curiosity i used the honey on my eyelids since it is an antibacterial. and wham my eyes look better. woah. who would of thought the answers to my problems were in my kitchen this whole time. :D/ :)/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/

this board is the best. it has helped me so much!