Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AuntCace

Want to Buy BP

I love Dan. Especially his 2.5% smooth, non-irritating Bp, that works pretty good on my mild/moderate acne. The problem: My dad is fed up ording the bottles, and now refuses to order from acne.org. Now i desperately wanna buy some more, but i don't havea credit card!

Would anyone sell me some if i mailed them a check or something?

Any way a teenager under 18 can get a credit card?

I need answers...please...

thanks

I love Dan. Especially his 2.5% smooth, non-irritating Bp, that works pretty good on my mild/moderate acne. The problem: My dad is fed up ording the bottles, and now refuses to order from acne.org.  Now i desperately wanna buy some more, but i don't havea credit card!

Would anyone sell me some if i mailed them a check or something?

Any way a teenager under 18 can get a credit card?

I need answers...please...

thanks

Hey I think I have two unopened Dan's BP, you can buy it from me. I just got them two months ago but I haven't used it and probably won't b/c I started using something else. I can sell two of them to you altogether for $12 and shipping for $4 which is cheaper than buying from the online store. Let me know if you want to buy it. my email is [email protected]

Guest Nohxpolitan

Just send a money order, I'm 16 and that's what I do...hardly different from a check, except you don't need a checking account.

You can send us a money order or even US dollars. We get cash frequently and have not had a problem yet.