Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Dwight_Sheila69

Would you date someone with severe acne?

Would you date someone with Severe Acne?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Would you date someone with Severe Acne?

• YES
    • NO

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

OK make the new thread. I would date a chic with acne though. Acne has never and will never bother me. No matter how savere it is. If the person is good looking acne doesnt mean jack shit.

I've seen some very, very cute girls with acne, so it doesn't really bother me.

I would, mainly because i know it is just the outside crap that doesn't even matter and the fact that there are genuinely cute girls out there who do have severe acne, not to mention the ones just on this site. There are a number of very beautiful girls on here who suffer from all types of acne.

a definite yes

I would, mainly because i know it is just the outside crap that doesn't even matter and the fact that there are genuinely cute girls out there who do have severe acne, not to mention the ones just on this site. There are a number of very beautiful girls on here who suffer from all types of acne.

a definite yes

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

Me too! Its not their fault they have acne. Some red dots shouldnt stand in the way if you truely like the person or not.

i'm really against the whole MTV, Glamour mag, cosmo society bullshit about how people are sposed to look and what we're sposed to own and how we're sposed to dress and i'm saluting the "uncool people" of the world because they are so much braver to say NO and live and look how they want to look.

i have nothing but respect for the nonconformists

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

So are you saying we should look how we want? Im sorry I didnt really understand that.. Are you against people wanting too look how we want? Or are you against advertisements that say we should try our best to look our best etc... Sorry I missed that I think.

I had severe acne too before, so yeah, of course I would date someone w/ severe acne if I liked them.

So are you saying we should look how we want? Im sorry I didnt really understand that.. Are you against people wanting too look how we want? Or are you against advertisements that say we should try our best to look our best etc... Sorry I missed that I think.

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

I guess its all a matter of oppinion. But to me I dont see why you wouldnt. If I like someone enough and we have good times together and have alot in common, how is acne going to stop me from liking them. As well it shouldnt with someone who likes me. Thats just my oppinion.

Nope.

I'm not being mean towards them, but I don't find excessive acne attractive, at all.

somehow when i moved the posts from the old thread it turned this thread into one posted by u dwight lol, never mind.

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

What lol? I dont understand?

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

Oh I see now haha what the hell. Thats wierd.

Really depends... I voted no though. Some girls can have acne without it affecting their attractiveness but that much but on others it's definitely something that really gets in the way of looks. Relationships are based off attraction (I'm not saying that all relationships are just about looks and superficiality but I don't see how anyone can be in a relationship with someone they don't find attractive) and I think anyone saying that 'no its whats on the inside that counts' is lying to themselves. Personalities more important than even looks in a relationship but looks are still really important.

it just depends on the girl. severe acne doesn't automatically equal personality - i think that's a bad stereotype people have. it's like people who automatically assume you're a math whiz because you have acne - that ALWAYS gets me. and glasses, too - bad stereotypes.

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

I disagree. I see where you are coming from, and you make a strong point. However if you really like the person then you will like them regardless if they have acne or not. If you find a person attractive then you find them attractive. It shouldnt matter if they have acne or not. If a girl likes me and we have fun together. I dont expect her to not date me just because I have some acne. Too me I can look past the acne. But some people have a tough time seeing past it I guess. Its funny because I have seen some really hot girls with guys with bad acne. And vice verca. Shows how alot of people are different.

I've dated a man with severe acne for well over 5 years. I was never bothered by it, I was more bothered by my own.

having acne dosen't make a person better or worse, I know some really horrible people with acne, but also know some really nice people with it to.

Oh and FYI, it was a very amicable breakup and we still talk to each other though we've both moved on. (sometimes it happens that way)

-A

I disagree. I see where you are coming from, and you make a strong point. However if you really like the person then you will like them regardless if they have acne or not. If you find a person attractive then you find them attractive. It shouldnt matter if they have acne or not. If a girl likes me and we have fun together. I dont expect her to not date me just because I have some acne. Too me I can look past the acne. But some people have a tough time seeing past it I guess. Its funny because I have seen some really hot girls with guys with bad acne. And vice verca. Shows how alot of people are different.

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

What!! I didnt say that. Obviously we are all wanting acne to go away. And obviously it does matter with appearance. But I meant to say if you like someone that much then acne shouldnt stand in the way. I have found a ton of girls hot and they have had acne.